𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵

Stood in the doorway to Stiles' room, Roman and Lia watched as Noah approached his son. "You know how many vehicle collisions last year involved deer?" Stiles asked, not removing his eyes from the screen of his laptop. Roman and Aurelia shared a look as they listened to him. After arriving home last night, Lia filled Roman in on everything that happened as he had opted to stay home and prepare himself for his first day back at school. "Two hundred and forty-seven thousand," Stiles answered, flicking through multiple different web pages.

"Oh, God, please go to school." The Sheriff begged, rubbing his forehead before resting his hands on his hips.

"But that's crossing the road. This one last night came right down the middle." Stiles countered, clicking through a whole new set of pages.

"I'm not gonna beg you." Although it had seemed to be too late by the tone of his previous statement.

"Okay, good. I'm impervious to your influence anyway." Stiles shrugged. Noah glanced back at Lia, wondering whether he'd listen to her.

"What about Lia's?"

"She'll end up helping." Stiles deadpanned, finally tearing his eyes away from the screen and looking up to his girlfriend — but not girlfriend. Considering, it hadn't been specified what they actually were.

"Would you consider a bribe?" Noah asked.

"You couldn't meet my price."

"Extortion?"

"You got nothing on me," Stiles smirked, glad that all the embarrassing things he ever did were usually in front of Lia. And Lia's opinion is the only one that mattered, to him anyway. "Dad, what are you doing?" Stiles asked, not paying attention to his father as he began to drag the chair. "Dad, what are you doing?" He repeated, reaching for the space bar desperately. Tapping it once, he finally fell from the chair and landed on the floor. Roman and Lia erupted into laughter as he scrambled to his feet, going for the laptop as Noah slammed it shut.

"No. Go to school."

"But—"

"Na— go." Sucking in a breath, he hiked his bag onto his shoulder and without breaking eye contact backed up to the door. Walking directly, into Roman and Lia.

"Oh, my— sorry."

Arriving at school, Stiles kissed Lia on the cheek and ran in — needing to talk to one of his teachers about something whilst Aurelia and Roman looked for Scott. Spotting Scott riding in on his new dirt bike, Aurelia whistled. "Sweet." She smiled, running her fingers along the green frame. Roman coughed awkwardly and nodded to the spot next to Scott. Looking down to where Roman was staring, she saw two black motorcycles — sleek and expensive motorcycles. "Damn."

Meeting up with Stiles inside, the four walked the halls. "You wanna ask Derek for help? Why, why?" Stiles spoke, clearly opposed to the idea.

"He's got the triskele tattooed on his back. So there has to be a way to do it without healing, right?" Scott explained, a hopeful undertone to his voice.

"Okay, yeah, but still, doesn't he have his hands a little full?" Stiles spoke, referring to the missing werewolves. Gesturing to the corkboard next to him, the four friends laid their eyes on Erica and Boyd. Both of which had been missing for three months now.