𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺

Entering Coaches classroom which was practically empty, aside from the odd student getting settled in for the lesson, the pair stopped as Coach stared at them — a look of pure disbelief covering his face. Noticing where he was looking, their linked hands. Stiles tucked a hand in his pocket and pulled his lips into a thin line. "Stilinski? Really?" Coach asked Aurelia, whose face lit up in amusement at their teacher's comment. "She's way out of your league." Stiles' jaw dropped open as Lia laughed aloud. "Sit down. The both of you, and no PDA in my class, please."

"No promises, Coach," Aurelia mumbled, pulling Stiles to their seats.

"What?" Coach asked, turning back to the two.

"I said, 'Okay, Coach'." Lia lied, ignoring the highly sceptical look directed at her. As did Roman, as he strut past Coach and sat in front of Lia. "Caught up, yet?"

"Have I, balls." Roman sassed, turning in his seat. "I'm barely through Chapter Seven."

Coach made his way towards the three and stood confused next to Roman, who looked up at him slowly. "Who the hell are you?" Just as Coach asked the question the bell rang and in walked the rest of the class, prompting the, not so, professional teacher to return to the front. Quickly reminding himself of the lesson plan, he clapped his hands and rubbed them together. "The stock market is based on two principles. What are they?" He asked, looking around the room. Passing his eyes over Stiles, Lia, Lydia and Allison — who he assumed to have the answer — he spotted Scott with his hand proudly raised. Begging for attention. "Yes, McCall, you can go to the bathroom. Anybody else?"

"Uh, no, Coach, I know the answer." Scott corrected, laughing through the awkward silence.

Bursting into a fit of laugher, Coach held his stomach as it started to cramp. Roman spun in his seat to face Lia and Stiles with furrowed brows. Mouthing 'what the hell' to the smirking couple. Finally composing himself, he looked down at the fully sincere Scott and stood straight. "Oh, you're serious."

"Yes. Risk and reward."

"Wow!" Coach shouted, his hands resting on his hips. "Who are you? And what have you done to McCall?" He asked, running forward patting the boy's shoulder. "Don't answer that. I like you better. I like you better. Does anybody have a quarter? A quarter!" He yelled out, changing the subject back to the lesson.

"Yep." Stiles smiled, shimming down in his seat to fish out the quarter from the tight pocket of his jeans. Pulling his hand out too fast also pulled out a small blue and yellow square packet, that flew through the air and landed in the middle of the room. The packet reading 'XXL Condom'. Stiles paled and Lia's mouth dropped open in surprise from both him having the condom and the size labelled on the front.

Reaching down and picking up the packet, Coach made his way between the sniggering teens and handed it back to him. "Stilinski, I think you, uh— you dropped this." Snatching it from his hand, Stiles stuffed it into his pocket and sank in his seat. "Congratulations," Coach mumbled down to Aurelia who dropped her head into her hands.

Whilst Coach continued to teach, Lia turned to Stiles. "You've gone red." She smirked.

"Oh, well, of course of gone red. A fricken condom just fell out of my pocket, in front of the entire class." Stiles spat, wanting the ground to swallow him whole.

"Why do you even have that?" Lia laughed. "Did someone have wishful plans for last night?" Lia hinted, watching as Stiles became even more flustered.