7

The next second after Lin Mo gave up struggling, a gust of wind blew behind him, and he was pulled back into someone's arms.

Lin Mo had been very resistant to touching other people except for his family since he was a child, including friends who he played with, and after two years of inhuman torture in the Research Institute, Lin Mo had become mentally aversive towards the touch of strangers.

The Lin family was okay. After all, his eldest brother and second brother here were like the same as his brothers from his previous life, and Lin Mo could easily accept it. So when Lin Mo fell into a stranger's arms, and there was no psychological resistance, Lin Mo's face was surprised, and his brain froze.

The man's scent suddenly invaded his senses. Lin Mo, whose brain short-circuited, didn't think of the smell but felt very relieved. When Lin Mo reacted, the two people moved away from one another, because Lin Xing and Lin Chen, who heard Lin Mo's scream, had run over.

"Fourth Brother, are you okay?" Lin Chen ran over and scrunched his face tightly.

"Fourth Brother, why are you barefoot? The stone here is very slippery."

Lin Mo stepped back and said, "It's all right. I was just careless."

"Brother Cheng." Lin Xing and Lin Chen said hello to Cheng Yan.

The two brothers and Cheng Yan had seen each other several times from afar, but they knew Cheng Yan because their Eldest Brother knew him, not to mention that after yesterday, Cheng Yan had become the lifesaver of their family.

Cheng Yan nodded at them, pausing for a few seconds to tell Lin Mo, "Mn, be careful not to play by the river."

After talking with them, Cheng Yan went back to take the things scattered on the ground and looked at them and left.

He was not playing! Lin Mo was a little depressed about what the man said.

"Fourth Brother, didn't we say don't get close to the river before?"

"I just wanted to pick some wild vegetables... By the way, take the herb with little white flowers on the top home." Lin Mo reached for the one in the grass by the river. Lin Mo specially told him not to damage the root tuber. Lin Xing had no choice but to walk down the river.

After getting the precious herbal medicine, Lin Mo put on his shoes and went back and forth to look for more of it by the river. Unfortunately, he didn't find another one. When they put the fish and shrimp in the bamboo basket to go back, Lin Mo gave up.

"Have you seen this herb anywhere?"

"No, this..." Wasn't it just a weed? Lin Xing saw Fourth Brother's expression and swallowed back what he was about to say.

Lin Mo didn't speak anymore. He tied the picked wild vegetables into a bundle and took them. Lin Xing carried the bamboo basket on his back, and Lin Chen held the tools. Seeing that there was nothing left, the three people went back.

It was time for people working in the farmland to go home. On the way home, many people said hello to them and asked about Lin Cheng. Lin Mo just stopped and stood in silence. Sometimes the topic fell on him, and Lin Mo just laughed in response and didn't talk.

When he arrived home, Lin Mo gave them the dishes to wash, and he went to deal with the fish and shrimp. As a person who loved eating, Lin Mo's cooking skills were very good.

Father Lin and Mama Lin, who went out early in the morning, also came back at this time. They were still carrying things. It seemed that they went to the town to buy things. The two children in the family came from the vegetable field, each carrying a small bamboo basket filled with withered yellow leaves.