Dragged to the party

The weekend has finally began, my best friend is dragging me out to a party. I'm not a party girl but I do party sometimes. Oh my ! Sorry I'm Jay or Jayleena I'm 18 I have long hair , green eyes, glasses and a nice hour glass body. But I don't show it off to much it's just not my style. I'm mixed I'm Puerto Rican and white, but I'm on the darker scale.

Alyssa was forcing me to where a dress to the party which was annoying but she's letting me wear sneakers with it so I guess it's okay. I have on a tight maroon dress with a denim jacket over with some Jordan 1's.

My hair was curled and my make up was simple but very cute

My hair was curled and my make up was simple but very cute. Alyssa was wearing a crop top and jeans which wasn't fair but I didn't feel like arguing with her so I let it go.

~~~~~~~~~~
Once we arrived the smell hit you like a truck : weed, alcohol, and people who didn't shower before them came. Alyssa and I drank and smoked then danced a little, I knew I was high and tipsy and a twerk song came on and I couldn't resist so I was twerking up a storm. I felt somebody come up behind me which just made me go fast and I didn't care who it was. I felt their grip on my hips tighten and then a slap sound rand through my ears then a sting on my ass. I looked back at you I was driving on and it was the devil himself East or better known as Dave East the best drug lord/ gang landed in all of New York.

"Hi ma what's ya name" he said
"Jayleena "
"Well you look good tonight, how about we take this somewhere else"

And at this point I was still not think start so I said "sure". We end up going to his apartment and started kissing and sucking on each other's neck then clothes were off and we were fucking on his bed. I was a virgin but i dosing care because it felt so fucking good omgggg girl.

~~~~~~~ the next morning~~~~~~
I woke up to the sun in my face and my body in pain, I heard something move next to me and I see East sleeping there I start to freak out because I don't remember anything.

Did we use a condom? Did I enjoy it? Was it good ? Was it bad? I'm a slut !

He ended up waking up and telling me to leave and that I'm not special and how I was just a 'quick fuck' to him it kind of hurt but I laughed and walked out.
He wasn't going to ply me like that so I left when I got back to my apartment I saw Alyssa call people to find were I've been so I cleared my throated and she finally look up and saw I was okay.

"What happened last night? I thought you died? Did someone kidnap you ?"

I ended up explaining everything to her and she was shocked that I'm not a virgin and to who I lodged it to. Hell so am I but there's nothing I could do about it now.