Talking

After a long day of eating ice cream and going to the park the kids ended up falling asleep so East helped me up them in there car seats. As I was about to hop in the car East called me back out.

"Thank you Jay" he said
"For what?"
"For letting me be apart of their lives, and not being a gold digging baby mama" he said chuckling
"I should be the one thanking you"
"Why" he said
"For not getting mad that I took them away from you for 3 years. I didn't mean to hurt anybody, it just happened so fast and my mother kicked me out and i didn't  know to do with our babies.I just wanted to protect them" I finished rambling I felt something running down my cheeks and I knew I was crying.

East came a cupped my face in his hands and said " no no hey stop crying you did an amazing raising them all by yourself but now I'm here and you not doing this alone anymore" and wiped the tears away and hugging me.
I never felt so safe in someone's arms before but he was different, we stayed like this for a few minutes then he kissed my forehead and said goodbye.

~~~~~~~the next day ~~~~~~~~~~
Yesterday when I got home I got a text him East asking if we could meet up today, just the 4 of us which I don't mind. I made eggs bacon and toast for breakfast with some orange juice. Once everything was done I went to go wake up my babies. I went into their room and they looked so peaceful. I didn't want to want them but I knew I had to. I woke Mason up first and told him to use the bathroom while I was getting  Madison up.

We all eat and showered so I decided to put them into matching black and purple Nike tracksuits and purple shoes. Their hair was done and now I put them in front of the tv and let them watch 'the loud house' as I showered.

 Their hair was done and now I put them in front of the tv and let them watch 'the loud house' as I showered

as I went with a basic fit today I wore a black love shirts, leggings, and some yezzys comfy but cute.

We got in the car and drove to this private park just to meet East. Once I saw his car we parked next to it, I saw him hop out I was staring hard. He had on blue and red shorts, white shirt and some Jordan's.

I snapped outta my thoughts when I heard a throat clear, I ain't realize I've been staring for that long

"You like what you see ma" he said
"I've seen better East" you said even though you was lying
"Why you lying ma? You know I look good" he said coming closer to me. He opened his arms for a hug. I raised a eyebrow
"Man just give me a hug, I never hug anybody so you lucky" I walked into his arms. My went around his neck and his went around my waist. We stayed like this for a minute until his hands started to 'slip' down towards my ass.
"What are you doing East" I said
"Touching what's mine shawty" he said
"Since when was I yours? I'm single sweetheart and I do what I please" I replied as i was letting go.
He grabbed my throat and it took everything in my to not moan.
"Ma stop playing with me you are mine and mine only" he said
"I'm not yours until you prove that you want me and that you cut of all of your hoes for me " and with that I walked towards my car to get my babies out, but they were sleeping.

I started playing with Mads hair to wake her up she started moving and open her eyes letting out a big yawn. I told East to get her out of the car seat and hold her which he did immediately. I walked over to Mason and put him on my hip because I knew when I started walking he would wake up.

Once we got to the park both kids were wide awake and ready to play, we put them down and they ran around. Me and East decided to sit on a bench and talk.

"Tell me everything about my kids please! I feel like a bad dad because I know nothing about them" he said as he hung his head down.
"Well I had a hard time in the beginning of my pregnancy " he cut me of to ask "why" .
"I was scared to tell you, then I got kicked out of my mothers house because I got pregnant and refuse to tell her who the father was. She ended up calling me every degrading name in the book, and physically through all of my things out of the window" I took a breathe
"I had very weird craving for pretzels and jelly, go cheese and jelly grilled cheese and jelly, mint chocolate chip ice cream, cotton candy ice cream and a whole bunch of other things. But they never cause me any trouble. There was a high chance that Mads wasn't going to make it because she was smaller than Mason so when she was born she was my miracle child."
He looked worried but relieved at the same time.

"I had a natural labor (no meds) Mason can out with no problems. Madison didn't want to come out and that caused me to loose at lot of blood. Once I had her I passed out due to blood lost. But I had the most beautiful kids and I would do it all over again. I had Mason Devon Brewster was born on November 11, 2015 at 10:45 in the morning, and weighed 8.5 lbs. He's older by 5 minutes. Madison Delilah Brewster was born on November 11, 2015 at 10:50 in the morning and weighed 5.7 lbs. Become the younger twin. She was in the NICU for 2 weeks until she was 7.1 lbs hence her becoming my miracle child." I finished and I was crying again.

He hugged me tight as if he didn't want to let me go, I felt a tear on my shoulder I knew he was crying so I pulled away and wiped his tears.

"Why are you crying East" I said
"I'm crying because I was there for nothing. Their first words them standing, them walking, late night cries, if one got sick. You did it all by yourself I should have been there to help. I'm sorry I'm so so sorry Jay I will do anything and everything for you or the kids now. But I'm happy you took them away to because I know I would have not believed you 4 years ago and would have done something stupid. I love my kids Jay so fucking much" he said to which I was hugging him again.

"Mommy, Daddy why are you crying" Madison said with tears in her eyes.
"Momma, Daddy what's wrong" Mason said with worried eyes.

I looked at East who looked like his heart was gonna burst.
"You guys don't have to call me daddy if you don't want to" he said picking up Mads and I picked up Mas.
"We wanna call you daddy, is that okay" they said at the exactly same time. We laughed and he said "oh of course I want you guys to know that I'm never leaving you again and that I love you both very very much" he said
All he of them hugged and East came home with us, and play more.

He's going to be a good father to OUR kids, my kids are truly happy.