Spicy!

A/N- ⚠️warning ⚠️

This chapter is a spicy one, if you don't know what that means then don't read it. If you are uncomfortable then just scroll to the end and skip.

This chapter has degrading, praising in it.

Also I know this chapter sucks but 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️.

Enjoy you freaky fucks.

Recap ~

Mya put her head down towards the ground

"baby stop it now. Probably telling all of you guys was really hard for you guys, so let them be" Jay said

"Mya " I said

"yes"

"Why didn't you tell me you were dating somebody ? Does he treat you right?" I asked because thats all I cared about

"I was scared and he treats my like a queen" She relpied smiling at Alpha

"Because you are" Alpha said making her blush

Which makes Jay's dumbass go "Awe" ruining the moment

"Sorry guys" Jay said looking down

"Look there is nothing I can do about ya dating becuase its been for a long time already. All I am going to say is if you break her heart Asher I will kill you and I don't care if you are my bestfriend" I said as I pointed a finger at him

Then everyone else at the table started giving him their own talks

"I am so proud of you baby for not going crazy on him" She whispered in my ear

"Thank you, but I mad that I didn't know earlier" I whispered back

"For that you are going to get a treat tonight" She whispered back

(A/N -cringe I know)

The party went on for the rest of the night and everybody went home and the after party started.

Jay's P.O.V ~

I knew Dave was excited about the after-party with me but I couldn't help but be nervous like a bitch hasn't had sex in yearssss !

I am so scared what if he thinks my body is ugly now, like I did have two kids. And I am not as skinny as I used to be, UGHHHH !

We were in the car back home, Alyssa and Rel are watching the kids tonight letting us have the night all to ourselves.

My thoughts were cut short when the car came to a stop and Dave was walking around to get the car door for me like he always does.
gentleman*

"Come on baby, it's time for us time" He whispered in my ear I gulped hard but followed him in, we went straight to the bedroom

He sat on the bed and pulled me into his lap so I was straddling him with my hands around his neck and his on my waist

We both leaned in for a kiss, it started off slow and passionate we both pulled back for some air when I looked into his eyes all I saw was pure lust.

He grabbed the back of my neck pulling me back in for another kiss but this one was different it wasn't slow and passionate but was rough and demanding. It was so fucking hot I ran my fingers through the back of his hair giving it a light tug making him groan which, made me moan.

He flipped us over so my back was now touching the back of the bed and he was hovering over me now. He started to take off his clothes in a matter of seconds, he was only in his boxers. He looked at me as if he was waiting for me but he was quick to ask me.

"Are you okay baby?" he asked

"I'm okay, I'm just nervous that when you see my body you are going to be disgusted with me. And you may not want to be with me anymore." I said as I put my head down

I felt a hand go to my chin forcing my head up to look at him " Baby you are so pretty, you could never disgust me. Yeah, you might have some stretch marks and some loose skin but that is from you carrying our kids. There is nothing more beautiful than that baby, so if you still feel uncomfortable then we can stop"

"I am ready baby"

I started to take my clothes off until I was fully naked in front of him sitting on the bed. He stares at me for like 2 minutes I started feeling uncomfortable under his stare so I covered myself with my hands.

He moved my hands and started grabbing my boobies massaging them making me groan. He put my left nipple in his mouth making me moan. Once he was done with the left he moved onto the right one showing the same amount of love.

He then started kissing his way down towards my kitty before he did anything he looked up at me for constant, to which I nodded. He put my legs on his shoulders, he started licking and sucking on my clit then put two fingers in me. He went slow then fast until I felt like I was about to cum.

"Ah b-aby I'm g-onna cum" I stuttered

"Cum baby, cum for me" He said and I did. He licked me clean

I reached my hand to give him head but he quickly stopped me "No baby today is all about you, you can do it another time if you want"

"okay"

He positioned himself in between my legs lining himself up with me.

*My god he is definitely larger than the last time we had sex, he's at least 8 1/2 inches. He long and thick mhm* I moaned and my own thoughts

He slowly slides into me causing both of us to loudly groan. He gave me a second to get used to it then he was going in slow but so deep. It felt so fucking good oh my god.

This wasn't fucking this was making love, we continue like this until we both came. We both wanted more of each other so obviously more rounds.

"Face down ass up now" he demanded making me wetter than I already am. He didn't give me any warnings nothing and started with backshots.

I loved how rough he was oh my god. He found my g- spot and was going crazy on it.

"H-h-arder baby please fuck me harder" I managed to get out. He pulled my hair and started fucking me harder making my eyes roll to the back of my head and moan.

"You like that don't you? You like that I fuck you like the dirty little slut you are? Huh?" He questioned as he went harder but I couldn't speak.

He pulled my hair harder "I asked you a question slut now fucking answer it" He said as he slapped my ass

"Yes daddy, I love it so much" I said as I moaned

"good girl"

As soon as those two words came out of his mouth we both cum at the same time

I fell to the bed, tired already my eyes started to close but he slapped my ass hard.

"Oww that hurt. what was that for ?" I questioned

"OH you think we are done? *laughs* Oh no baby we are getting started" He smirks and started all over again

__________________________

We went on for 3 hours straight, multiple different positions and oh my god he made me cum so many times.

We ended up dropping to bed due to the exhaustion of so many rounds. We cuddled up in each other's arms and went to sleep.