Man Down

*sorry for any grammar mistakes -A.X*

Recap~

"How about this Samuel Jay and I trade stops? You take me instead of her, I will tell my men to stand down and we leave this place. WE leave and I am your hostage not Jay" I said trying to make a deal with him so Jayleena does not die in the end. All of my men had their guns pointed at the floor instead of Samuel.

"NO DAVE! JUST SHOOT HIM PLEASE JUST SHOOT HIM" Jay cried out fearing that I might die. But I don't care if I die as long as she's safe is all I care about.

"NO I want Jay!" he said

"We both do but if we don't make this deal then neither of us will have her" I said

He was thinking for 5 seconds then has he was about to speak all you heard was

BOM

BOM

BOM

BOM

gunshots

Present

Jayleena's P.O.V

Dave is trying to make a deal with Samuel, but I yelled at him not to but he's not listening.

I know Samuel won't kill me, and I know that I can't live without Dave. I need him, the kids need him. I can't wait to get out of this stupid ass place oh my god. I'm gonna take a nice long hot shower, I miss my babies

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard gunshots.

I felt Samuel's grip loosen on me so I looked back and saw him on the floor with 3 bullets in the chest. I could have sworn I heard 4 shots.

I turned back around and saw Dave on the floor with a bullet in his chest. I ran over to him crying.

"Dave baby look at me! Keep your eyes open" I said as I held his head in my lap.

"J-j-jay I - I" Dave tried to speak

"no baby save your energy" I said with a fake smile

"I-I- lo" he started but he passed out

I looked up and screamed " SOMEBODY COME GRAB HIM AND LET'S GO TO THE FUCKING HOSPITAL! COME ON"

I saw Rel, Polo, and 2 other men coming running to grab him.

I feel someone grab me from the back, I started kicking and punching them thinking it was one of Samuel's men. "Hey hey relax it is just me Jay." I heard Gunna's voice and I relaxed in his hold but I couldn't stop crying.

Gunna came to grab me telling me that we had to go to the hospital. As we are walking out of the building I seen bodies all over the place. We walked outside and I seen all of Dave's and Ferris's gangs all there. Standing around looking at me.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU ALL DOING STANDING AROUND? BLOW THIS SHIT UP! GET IN THE FUCKING CARS AND LET'S GO TO THE HOSPITAL" I yelled making them set the building on fire then all run into their cars

We got to the hospital and ran to the desk "I'm looking for David Brewster's room number"

"I am not giving out any information to anyone who is not his family. Now get out of here you shank" the bitch said making all of the guys and me angry

"WHO THE FUCK are you speaking to like that? Because I know it is not one of us"

"bitch don't speak to me sister like that"