piano lessons + a baseball game!

*Just a oneshot of Archer and Sparrow's two favorite hobbies! Thank you to Rami-Is-A-Sweetheart for helping me write this! Enjoy! Love • Bree ❤️*

Today, Sparrow and Archer are both pretty busy! Sparrow has a baseball game later and currently, Archer is learning piano.

Piano was a little easier to Archer, since he has a natural interest in it. Sports are what Sparrow has natural interest in.

Right now, Archer is doing a simple song with both hands, it was Happy Birthday, but just with chords instead of notes. He has already learned other easy songs like Twinkle Twinkle and Baa Baa Black Sheep.

"Good job, Archer! You're a fast learner." The piano teacher praises to Archer.

"Thanks!" Archer says in reply, playing a different song in the sheet music and getting a little frustrated when he messes up quite a bit.

Archer manages to finish the song though, knowing better than to stop immediately when you mess up.

"I kept hitting the wrong keys. It's hard." Archer admits, feeling annoyed at his own mistakes.

The song Archer was learning was called Lavender's Blue which is a common nursery rhyme.

"It's okay! It takes practice! You just started learning this song today! You are doing a great job!" The piano teacher says to Archer, happily encouraging him.

Archer smiles and continues to practice the song while Crouton closely sits by.

Meanwhile outside, Sparrow is practicing his running and batting skills. Sparrow did some catching practice earlier with Archer.

Sparrow can play a lot of positions but he usually plays left or center field and sometimes second base.

Sparrow's baseball team is called the Cubs and today they will be playing against the Sharks, which is one of the better teams.

Tyler is busy in the laundry room getting much needed laundry done! Tyler is wearing a jersey to support Sparrow's baseball team. Tyler also is the snack parent, meaning he has to bring a few snacks and drinks for the team! 

An hour later, Archer was finished with his piano lesson, and he goes upstairs to get a jersey to match Tyler's to support Sparrow's team.

*Tyler, Archer and Sparrow's shirts*

And Sparrow is getting ready himself, making sure he's hydrated enough to run and play however he needs to, so Sparrow is drinking a big glass of water.

"Mommy! I can't find my jersey!" Archer calls out, really wanting to wear it.

"Here it is, Archie! I had to wash it." Tyler says to Archer, making Archer smile ear to ear.