a friend filled oakley-kuhl easter

*Tyler, Korey, Troye, Archer, Sparrow, Hazel, Rory, Connor and his three children all celebrate it together! Thank you to BrianBadgerMay for helping me write this! Enjoy! Love • Bree 🐇

It is Easter Sunday for Tyler, Troye, Korey, Sparrow, Archer, Hazel and Rory.

Everyone is up and awake, and the twins are playing with and talking to Hazel and Rory while their parents make breakfast and wake up a bit more with coffee.

"Are you excited, Haze? The Easter Bunny came and filled our baskets!" Sparrow asks happily. All the kids still believe in the mythical creature.

"Yeah! I wanna see!" Hazel says and walks over to look in the baskets on the shelf.

Archer runs over and lifts Hazel up, tickling her and holding her upside down carefully.

"Not yet! After breakfast, dude!" Archer tells his sister, who's squealing in delight.

"Okay!" Hazel laughs, going back to Rory and Sparrow.

Rory grabs a board book and starts looking at the pictures, occasionally looking up at her siblings.

Wow, that looks like a cool book!" Archer says to Rory.

"Ya!" Rory agrees, smiling widely.

After a few minutes, there is French toast, eggs and fruit on the table, all ready to have.

"Kids! Food is ready!" Korey says as they all sit down.

Sparrow puts Rory in her highchair and she instantly starts eating her French toast cut into squares and blueberries.

"Mama! What dis?" Hazel asks, pointing to two
fruits.

"This is blood orange! It's a purple orange!" Tyler says as Hazel giggles

"And this is dragon fruit! Remember when we got it at the store? Your brothers love it!" Tyler explains.

"Ooh! Yummy!" Hazel nods.

Hazel then asks to try some blood orange, so Tyler gives some to her and she takes a bite.

"Do you like it?" Tyler asks happily.

"Yeah, I wike it!" Hazel says with a grin.

Archer and Sparrow eagerly talk as they eat breakfast, enjoying some dragon fruit as well.

"So, in a couple hours, Connor, Jack, Carson and Ava are coming over to hang out and do an egg hunt with us." Troye tells the kids.

"Ooh! Fun!" Hazel comments.

"Yay! I love when they visit!" Sparrow cheers.

"Me too! That sounds so great!" Archer says.

Korey feeds Rory some scrambled eggs with ketchup as he smiles.

"You like that, huh?" Korey asks the youngest, who nods her little head.

"And she ate all her other food! A growing baby." Troye laughs.

-
Ten minutes later, they clean up the dishes and sit on the couch to see what's inside their Easter baskets.

"You can all do it at the same time, it's okay." Tyler says when he notices the boys looking patiently but unsure.

Archer, Sparrow, Hazel and Rory all begin to look inside their Easter baskets.