Chapter 6

Onboard a giant wooden ship that floating in the air, a young girl, who had short black hair extended to her shoulder, was looking down the ground and enjoyed the trip. It was a beautiful sunny day with a light wind blowing her normal green dress. The others, who wore school uniforms, especially the male ones, were looking at her non-stop. But no one would dare to walk close to her. She was very popular in the Reingar's academy, where they were studying. They knew her as "Tamarinne", the famous idol and singer in Reingar, who performed beautiful dances and songs on the stage. However, there was more than one reason why they did not want to be near her, even if they wanted to.

Suddenly, she saw someone was coming near her. She turned and saw her childhood friend. The young girl was wearing a school uniform but it was not matched the other students on the ship. She had long light brown hair, with a black knot on her head. Although she looked like a normal student, she was actually the president of the Reingar's student Council, who was also chosen and protected by the Guardian of Time, Karzan, to fight back the evil force. Her name was Yuna.

Looking at her childhood sighed a tired breath, she asked, "Are you okay?"

Last night, when Yuna was sitting inside her room, a man formed his presence in the air and walked to Yuna. He was tall and had long black hair. His appearance was quite extraordinary. He was tall and his eyes were in two different colors, his right eye was red, and the other one was white. His face also separated into two colors. The left part of his face was dark gray while the right part looked normal just like human skin. He was the Guardian of time, and Yuna was his Heir.

Looking at his stressful face, Yuna asked, "Karzan, what's wrong?"

"I want to warn you that we might deal with something very powerful, and I'm not exaggerated," Karzan replied.

Yuna then asked, "What is the powerful thing we might expect to deal with?"

Karzan then replied, "Just like me and other Guardians, he is, no, was, one of us, before he was corrupted and became a servant of the Archdemon."

"Hold on, give me a second," Yuna stopped him, before she asked, "Do you mean, a Guardian, who is created by the Goddess Diche, now joins force with the Archdemon?"

"Not join forces, but he became one. You can say when he was corrupted, he lost his mind and became nothing but a monster," Karzan replied.

After that, he waved his hand, the time and space surrounded them stopped and changed to where a group of fourth people, including Karzan's previous Heir, and another, who was the singer that Al was looking for. Not only that, Al was there with them.

Karzan then said, "You can say it was fate, but my previous Heir and his Heir were close friends. They grew up together, and they both were chosen to be Heirs."

And then, Karzan showed them another scene, where the singer and Al, hand-in-hand, were walking together. They both looked happy.

"The weirdest thing was, he and his Heir became what you will say, lovers. It was the very first time that a Guardian and an Heir developed their feelings for each other," Karzan said.

"So, was this relationship forbidden?" Yuna wondered.

"No, or rather, I don't know. There is no rule that forbids it," Karzan replied. And then, he changed the scene again, to which where Al witnessed his Heir was being devoured by the monsters controlled by a young girl, who had long pink twin-tails hair, along with his newborn child.

Yuna was shocked at the brutal and tragic scene before that pink hair girl placed a dark and devilish transparent orb into his chest, and then, Al transformed into a humanoid creature that fought Karzan and his previous Heir, who was a young female archer. The battle did not end well.