two

junhui woke up to the vast sounds of vehicles basking under the beaming sunlight. "ow!" oh yeah, i forgot— a heavy hangover hit him hard as well. he continued to fondle his hand on the left side of his head. then eventually opted to take a quick shower, until he saw a tall-enough figurine standing at his scullery.

the boy seemed to be wearing a mask, making junhui incapable to see who it is— yet the physique seemed to be preparing food/takeouts he had with him. "um, hello?" his voice quavered as he slowly stood out of his bed, approaching the man. "ah babe! youre finally awake." dongfei lowered his black face mask, with a smile to give to junhui. "dongfei!? what the-" he once again exclaimed in a petrified look.

"aah!"

junhui panted as he woke up with a terrible headache. he searched the opposing side of his bed, securing that he hadnt gone through his own nightmare. "hyung? you okay?" minghao who was seen to be bringing junhui his breakfast, stood near his scullery. "ah minghao. im glad its you."

"whats wrong?" he asked in grave perplexity. "nothing, it was just a bad dream." jun rised from his bed, alas. "ouch!" he rubbed two fingers on one side of his head, feeling the hit of his hangover from last night. "are you okay? i brought you some hangover soup by the way, expecting that youd have a pretty shitty migraine when you wake up."

"and you guessed right," he chuckled. "thanks." jun sat down with minghao laying out more dishes for the older. "hold on. did you- did we.. did i do something stupid last night?" junhui gulped in a sudden worry. "no no, except for the fact that you got your ass wasted."

"phew. oh good. you didnt sleep here didnt you? i mean— its not really a bad thing its just that-"

"no i didnt hyung. i actually just came to bring you some breakfast, as i was nearby anyway." he answered in a titter. "okay then. but- oh shit, who got me change into clothes?"

"well- soonyoung-hyung and i brought you here. then left me because.. well its complicated. so i had to clean you myself. if thats okay with you?" minghao spoke with a hint of hesitation from shame. "no its fine! its just that its been a while since ive— well you know." jun grabbed a spoon minghao offered to eat with the soup. "okay then! ill get going. enjoy your meal." he snatched his bag, heading for the outside.

"wait! have you eaten yet? can you eat with me hao?"

"uh, you sure?" he asked. "yeah. i mean, if thats enough for thanking you by what ever trouble i caused last night."

"oh its nothing. but, okay. i guess i still have some time." minghao sat next to jun, digging in the mass amount of food he brought.

half an hour later, had the two finished up their meal and cleaned. "thanks again hao." jun throws the remaining plastic silverware on the table, smirking. "youre welcome! well i gotta go now. see you!" minghao waved in a lighter mood, and left.

junhui and his apartment dorm was left all alone to himself. he swiped open his pewter colored jacqueline curtains, to see minghao strolling on the streets. something twinkled inside his head, making his lips and eyebrows both twitch. he clutched the left side of his chest, indulging to a huge gulp. he shook his head and formed a fretting smile. to wrangle it off, he decided to take a shower instead.

junhui walked out with his clean wet hair's strands that produces a profound amount of water droplets— dripping all over the floor. he sat down beside his bed, grabbing a towel and fiddling it to dry off his hair. he messed with his phone, yet had still nothing to do.

"boredom must be making fun of me right now." he grunted as he laid back on the comforts of his mattress. a weird yet okay idea popped up in his mind, making him weat a pair of black ripped pants and bolted through the door.

seemingly, he forcefully made his lazy ass plod through the streets of gangnam. not for any reason i know, he made his way to the park nearby. jun found himself like a newbie in town as he queerly wondered around like a lost cat who doesnt know its own territory.

at the park, can he spot children giggling and food cart vendors greeting their costumers with a great smile on their faces. people biked their way as well through. but junhui had given himself time to wander around.

not only has he seen abundant grins, and a harmonic nature, yet more surprises seemed to be waiting for him once more. he trotted to the bench across, only to meet someone on a bike— and that person may be someone whom he knew as he had the audacity to draw nearer to him.