four

"so what does it mean when this happens hyung?" minghao strolls back and forth through jun's room, making the older dizzy. "okay bitch would you lie down for a second before i throw up on you." he sighed and sat on jun's swivel chair. "so?"

"okay. so first, i dont know why the hell youd ask me about your 'friend' for advice," he air quoted. "so clearly, your friend's falling.. in love," minghao's pupils dilated. "or would i say, you're in love. sorry for the joke, i couldnt help it." he shrugged. "ugh i told you it was my friend!"

"okay finee."

"anyways. i better get going. me and gyu uhh— have somewhere to go to. bye!" minghao shifted through the door, rushing. "wait hao you left your!- wallet." junhui fidgeted quietly through his wallet, surprised yet touched to see whats inside it.

"whered you been? ive been texting you!" mingyu opened his room door, letting in a panting minghao. "bitch i- ran..." he tried to catch his breath as he plopped over mingyu's couch. "what?" he looked at the other as if he was to die. "okay just tell me what all of this is about. wonwoo said we'd meet up."

"another date?"

"shut up. i wish you wouldve tripped over a stroller and was halted before entering the lobby of this apartment." he mocked. "why would i trip a stroller?" minghao rose up to his feet. "no you werent tripping the stroller-"

"then who tripped?" minghao's eyebrows closed in. "no i- ugh nevermind." mingyu face palmed himself. "anyway what is it soo important that you wanted to talk about?" he faced the other, sitting on the couch. "i wanted to ask when you noticed that— you were faling for wonwoo?"

"okay wow thats random." mingyu jumps out of his seat. "hmmm," a notification ringed up mingyu's phone. "ah speak of the devil, wonwoo canceled. thank god i didnt want to go to a cat adoption center anyway."

"o...kay. so?"

"oh, right! uh," mingyu gave himself time to think. normally his best friend would talk about photography and art sceneries at spontaneous hangouts. but this seemed different enough.

"MOTHERFUCKER!" soonyoung yelled as he shakes junhui intensely. "SHUUUUT UP! ugh." jun lied dramatically on his bed. "he-e-e-e likes youuu." soonyoung whispered like a sing-song, but with a heavy scorn. "oh and you like him too!"

"no i dont!" jun rose. "i was just.. going through his wallet and saw this polaroid of us riding through the park last week, snuck inside with cash."

"ooh." soonyoung fiddled with minghao's wallet, romanticizing the amount of money minghao hid. "god i shouldve just called wonwoo instead." and a knock came. "speak of the devil!" soonyoung opened the door, throwing wonwoo in, who nearly tripped. "what the—"

"i called him!"

"oh.. hi, jun." wonwoo mumbled, running his hands through his hair. "sigh. sorry for the mess." jun clicked his head to soonyoung who took wonwoo's bag that apparently has loads of crackers. "yeah well, youll get used to him."

"yeaah. by the way uh, since youre here anyways, maybe there is something you can help me with?" jun asked with hopeful eyes. "whats that?"

"well i found this, polaroid on minghao's wallet he left earlier and.. i dont know! i just-" he hands over the film meekly. "holy shit!" wonwoo exclaimed. "why?"

"dont you know what this means jun?" his face went blank for a moment. "he likes you!" soonyoung scooted over wonwoo's side with a full mouth, and both yelped softly in excitement. "what!? no he does not."

"i only asked for soonyoung since he was the only one i could contact with, fast. and apparently the both of you have the same kind of thinking. pointless!" he shuffled his hair, being slightly frustrated. "we never have the same kind of thinking. and are you sure you didnt call us because we're the only ones with boyfriends?"

"what- no.. i didnt even notice that until now." he crossed his arms shamelessly.

"oh god junhui. i pity you." wonwoo tapped jun's thighs. "look, i dont like minghao, and neither does he. end of story." he stated. "i dont know.. im still imagining one day id be walking through a red carpet, being your best man at your wedding."

"WHAT?? NO WHAT THE ACTUAL F- WHYD YOU EVEN THINK THAT!? IM NOT GETTING MARRIED WITH HIM." junhui screamed his lungs off. "okay uh— chill first?" wonwoo gently made him sit down. "UGH! what do i dooooo." jun lied back again, covering his face with a pillow. "just admit it it that you like him! itd be a lot harder if you dont. and i tell you i know how it feels to—"

"okay i might like him a bit." junhui took off the pillow, rising to a sudden change of mood. "finally." the both said in unison. "but- what do i do!? i cant just say that "oh hey minghao, i like you! and i think you do too!" like what the heck?"

"aren you forgetting something? weve both been through this. we can help you!" soonyoung clasped his hands in bliss. "oh no." jun murmured under his breath.

"gyuuu, tell me what to do!"

"ill tell you, you breathe first. and im getting snacks." mingyu took minghao's hands off his velvet shirt, walking away. "why do i have to be like this?" minghao whined.

"guess whos here-e!" jeonghan suddenly escaped out of nowhere, making minghao jump. "hyung!? what—" then he sees mingyu taking over plastic bags from jeonghan. "what? i never said i was the one buying the snacks."

"so. boy problems?" jeonghan wiped off his shoes, leaping on mingyu's mattress, next to minghao. "yes." he sighs. "ooh does he like you? do you loove him?"

"no! im just confused whats happening to me. well- i feel weird around him, yet i also feel happy."

"aww." the both expressed. "no its not 'aww', its terrible!" minghao threw his hands up the air. "tsk tsk. thats okay." he patted him on the shoulder. "we'll help you!"

minghao stared at mingyu who looked like hes cooking for a 20-person dinner. when it was only the three of them wanting a snack. "and hows that going?"

"ughh. just wait! youll be alright." he winked. "...thanks? but what do i do if i really do like him? and what if he doesnt like me-"

"shush now." jeonghan poked in a mouthful of sushi inside minghao's mouth. "mmm, thats good." he moaned. "but- now what?" he mumbled while munching the food. "time will tell they say. so lets just... wait!"

"who knows, maybe hed like you too." mingyu comes over with several plates in hands, raising his eyebrows. "who is this.. guy anyway?" the both asked.