CHAPTER 1: CHAOTIC EXILE

⚠️Warning: If you are sensitive with bad words such as F""k or c*nt please be aware.⚠️

CHAPTER 1: CHAOTIC EXILE

The golden sun started to peek up from the valley's as its light hugged L'manberg embracing it with it's warm embrace. But even though the sun's light had shown its glory the people of the nation seemed sad and gloomy, because for today is the day that there Vice President will be exiled.

***

"Dear citizens of L'manberg, today is the day that Vice President Tommyinnit will be exiled. For a crime that he voluntarily claimed in the court" Tubbo's voice echoed throughout the stage as the citizens listen with mixed emotions.

"D-Dream will escort him away from the nation" Tubbo said as he nodded at Quackity and Fundy, the two walked to Tommy as they hand cuffed Tommy's hand.

"Were so sorry Tommy" Quackity said as he finally lock the cuffs which made Tommy whimper.

"We did everything we would to persuade Tubbo to lower your punishment but he—he wouldn't budge" Fundy said as he hugged his family, he can't imagine saying goodbye again to a love one after his dad died.

"Don't worry, he's safe with me" Dream said already standing at Tommy's back

"You better be or suffer the consequences" Quackity growled as he threatened Dream.

Tommy stood tall and faced Tubbo who is in the far left of the stage, Tommy's face was emotionless as he stare at Tubbo. Tubbo smiled at Tommy keeping his tears from escaping his eyes.

"I'm sorry" That's the last thing that Tommy heard from Tubbo's lips before Dream dragged him out of the stage.

There were different expression in the audience as Tommy glance over to them, Some were happy, sympathy, excited and sad.

"Don't worry Tommy, I'll be there. Don't look so depressed" Dream whispered to Tommy's ears making him look down.

But to Dream's surprise Tommy paused and turned to the stage where Fundy, Quackity and Tubbo where standing. He can see Tubbo's eyes flowing with tears as Fundy patted his back.

"Liar!" Tommy yelled, the crowd's expression drastically changed.

"YOU AREN'T SORRY YOU FUCKING BASTARD! YOU LIED TO ME! I THOUGHT YOU WERE MY FRIEND!"

"Tommy..." Tubbo mumbled under his breath.

"WE PROMISE NOT TO BE WILBUR AND SCHLATT I KEEP MY PROMISE BUT YOU FUCKING CUNT BROKE IT! YOU FUCKING BASTARD!" Tommy continued lashing and yelling

"Tommy no! that's not true!" Tubbo said taking a step forward but Fundy stopped him.

"Tubbo stop, there's nothing we could do. Tommy can hurt you if you go there and got too close to him" Fundy said gripping Tubbo's arm

"Quackity! Fundy! I take back my decision! I'll just figure out some alternative punishment for Tommy!"

"You sign the papers already Tubbo, were been persuading you all night before you sign the papers" Quackity said

"We don't want this but we don't have any choice! This can lead to arguments and doubts if you broke any laws" Fundy explained

Tubbo tears up and watered as Dream forcefully take Tommy away from the scene, Dream then took an ender pearl from his pocket.

"I will never forgive you!" That's the last sentence Tubbo heard from his best friend before being ender pearled away.

Fundy hugs Tubbo from behind to comfort him. Tubbo's legs felt jelly as he falls to his knees then Fundy goes down with him and started crying, Quackity  tells everyone that they're all dismissed and go back to there daily routine.

After the chaotic exile, everyone is silent. Tommy is gone, he is basically dragged or pearled away from his nation.

Tubbo's cries where heard around the nation, its agonizing screams as he called out for his Best Friend felt he was being stab a hundred times.

***

By a blink of an eye. Tommy wasn't in L'manberg anymore, he is now in a forest surrounded by thick trees and leaves.

"Wher—"

PACK!

Tommy felt as his cheeks were burning. A loud thud then came as he fell face first in the ground, he glance at Dream unable to stand up because of the cuffs in his hand.

"WHAT THE FUCK DREAM! WHY THE FUCK DID YOU FUCKING SLAP ME BITCH!!" Tommy scream as he struggle to stand up

"shut up Tommy" Dream said as he look at Tommy

"what—YOU FUCKIN SHUT UP! HOW DARE YOU TO SLAP ME YOU BI—"

Tommy felt hard kicks in his side, he yelled in pain as he felt like his ribs were gonna blow and break right this moment.

Gasping for air as he whimper in pain, he then felt Dream sitting in back and forcefully grab his hair to look at him.

"Isn't hard to shut up Tommy? aren't your parent though you manners?" Dream asked as he grip into Tommy's hair "Well answer me?"

Tommy grin at Dream, like he wasn't affected by the pain Dream causing him.

"W-What you think? Isn't-t that big f-fucking mask of yours getting out of the way with your thinking-g"  Tommy laugh but it quickly replace by a whimper as Dream grip into Tommy's hair even tighter

"That's the problem of you Tommy! you lash out, you cuss, you don't even think about what's coming out with your mouth! because of your attitude your here STUCK WITH ME! your best friend EXILE you! because of your fucking unmannered attitude!" Dream yelled into Tommy's ears "Because of you! you are alone!"

Tommy felt like Dream's word buried into his heart and mind, the word ALONE made him sick. He felt alone even tho Dream is there still gripping on his hair.

"A-Alone..." Tommy mumbled under his breath.

HI GUYS! THANK YOU FOR READING THIS GOD AWFUL FANFICTION, EACH CHAPTER IS INSPIRED BY MANY FANFICTION I READ ABOUT THE EXILE  THAT'S WHY I—ITS BAD.

PS. ENGLISH IS MY FOURTH LANGUAGE THAT'S WHY I'M NOT GOOD AT GRAMMAR AND SPELLING, SO PLEASE BEAR WITH ME✨