CHAPTER 10: A MEMORY

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
This is like a continuation of Chapter 6 cuz IDK I just thought out it randomly and I got the urge to write the part, it will cover the truth of The missing babysitter.

"The mask's name is-Nightmare"

Tommy's eyes widen, his lips turn into a smile as Dreamon hand him the mask.

The mask has a mischievous expression carve into it's charcoal like surface and the lines glowed in orange and red, like there was lava running down in the lines.

As Tommy touch it, blurry images started ringing down his mind. It was like an electricity goes down to his veins and into his brain.

"Hello-Tommy"

"Who are you-why are you in my head!"

Tommy replied in his mind, he was frightened by this voice in his head.

"Don't worry Tommy, I'm a friend! My name is Nightmare-"

"Your the mask!"

Tommy turned his head to Dreamon who is standing in front of him "The mask! it has a voice!"

"Of course little one, it has a voice-he is a friend" Dreamon said in his mangled voice

"Wow!" Tommy exclaimed, fascinated "I never thought mask could talk!"

"Dreamon? can yours talk?" Tommy ask staring at the mask, Dreamon slowly shake his head

"No"

"Your's is special"

"This is mine?" Tommy asked, surprise to what he just heard.

"Yes"

"You can try the mask Tommy" The voice whispered in Tommy's head "We can talk for hours Tommy-we can be friends forever! me, you and your dad!"

Tommy's smile turn into a frown

His dad never pay attention to him, he always favor Wilbur and Techno. Like whenever Techno bully him- he was one who gets punish and not Techno, he felt like he was just a liability in the house.

"My dadza never pay attention to me,he just pay attention to Wilbur and Techno- even to Tubbo!"

"Your dadza? do you mean Philza Minecraft?"

"Yeah..."

"Tommy-your real dad is just in front of you"

Tommy's eyes furrowed, his heartbeat began to raise "What do you mean? Philza is my Dadza"

"No Tommy, they are lying to you! Your name isn't Tommyinnit your Azazel and you are the son of Dreamon"

As the voice explained Tommy felt his chest burning, he felt his body became heavyer

"Dreamon-is my dad?" Tommy mumbled taking a step back, gripping the mask in his hands "N-No-that's not true!"

Tears started rolling down his face as the pain keep on coming, his body felt like it's going haywire as his head is throbbing with head ache.

"Tommy-I'm a friend and friends don't lie to each other, do you think I would lie to you?" The voice purred

"I-I don't think so-but.."