CHAPTER 13: THE DEAL

"Master" Dream said before kneeling down putting his right hand on his chest, he was in his master's presence.

Dreamon slowly look at him, his hands were glowing as he was sucking energy from a pool of Lava. They were in the nether, the only place Dreamon can recharge his powers.

"The plan work, Azazel can possess Tommy's body and vice versa" Dream said as he stand up and facing his master, Dream stare at dream with furrowed brows under his mask.

"We can't take the next step" Dreamon replied with his mangled voice, he was busy recharging his powers that he didn't see Dream's fist clenched

"Why? Azazel can possess the body and same to Tommy, why can't we proceed to the next plan!" Dream ask, his voice became louder but he restrained himself not wanting to anger the lord

"I have an alternative plan Dream, we just can't start the original plan because DreamXD might find me and Azazel—all our progress might be wasted!" Dreamon said spreading his bat like wings, he had fully recharge his powers for a day.

"The council's birds are everywhere! specially in L'manberg, they might suspect Tommy" Dreamon continued sitting down in his make shift thrown " Specially that Pirate bitch!"

Dream's eyes widen, his heart skip a beat. Dream hung his head low as fear over take his body, he never felt fear before....

Dreamon notice his behavior change when he said the word pirate, he smirk under his mask. He never knew that Dream still knew her, he never had forgotten her.

"What's the matter Dream?" Dreamon said playfully, Dream suddenly straighten up "Do you still remember her? Do you still care for her?"

"N-No..." Dream replied as his voice crack with fear "L-Like you ordered, I've forgotten her"

Dreamon laugh, his laugh was cold and evil. Dream is so amusing to broke apart—to scare, a delight for Dreamon.

"But your eyes are saying something—fear" Dreamon said standing up and walk to Dream "Forgotten her huh? sure you never care for her?"

Dream nodded, sweat running down his forehead and his chest felt heavy.

"Are you really sure?"

"Y-Yes!" Dream said stuttering, he then swallow a lump in his throat.

Dreamon laugh again and sharply turn to dream and slap him hard, the dream mask flew away from his face and expose his face.

He fell in the ground face first, he can feel his checks was burning as he clenched his teeth. He put his right hand on his checks and look again at his master, his green eyes stare at Dreamon with hatred.

"Don't lie to a Lord" Dreamon said crotching down, he then put his hands on his mask and took it out exposing his face too "I can read your mind"

"Okay! Okay! I lied to you! what do you expect? she's my mother!" Dream barked at Dreamon "She's got nothing to do with this war! we have a deal Dreamon! that you won't hurt her!"

Dreamon smiled at him, his glowing red eyes pierce through Dream's soul "I know—the deal stated that you will be my right hand man exchange for the dream mask and me not hurting puffy—but"

Dream's eyes widen "B-But?"

"But you never said YOU can't hurt Puffy" Dreamon said making Dream stare in horror, Dreamon's lips curve in a triumph smile

"YOU SON OF BITCH!" Dream growled as his fist clenched

Dreamon cackled "But don't worry Dream—it's just a thought, we can talk about it" Dreamon said giving back the mask to the teen "But if you disobey me, you will just have to say goodbye to your mommy—clay"

Dream then left Dreamon nether fortress, his face was still stinging in pain! he wanted to punch that mother fucking but he can't! he have no choice but to obey to his Master.

"You need to take Tommy and Azazel back to L'manberg, It's safe there"

Dream then take the portal to Logstedshire, as the portal swallowed him and transported him in the exile land he can see Tommy or Azazel sitting on the sand staring at the moon.

As Dream approached the teen, he was confuse for a second. Tommy's hair wasn't blonde anymore, it's black as the night.

"Azazel?" Dream ask confusely, the teen turn to him his red eyes glowed through the dark beach.

"Your Dream right?" Azazel said standing up

"Your hair...." Dream trailed off as he point to Tommy's hair, it was like he was a different person all of a sudden.

Azazel then smirk at him "Whenever I possess our body, Tommy's blonde hair will turn black and his blue eyes will turn to red" "Same to Tommy too, but we can also possess our body in the same time"

"Umm okay...is Tommy listening?" Dream ask still weirded out by the maturity of Tommy's voice, no hints of being TOMMYINNIT left in his voice.

Tommy's left eyes turn into it's normal blue eyes but it's hair is still black "Yeah, I'm listening" The voice change into Tommy's normal voice, but it sounds so broken and sad.

"I have news" Dream said in his monotone voice

"what is it?" Both Tommy and Azazel said in unison

"Your going back to L'manberg" 

***

1004 words~ sorry that it's so short cause I wanted the next chapter to be super long—I'm just preparing myself mentally for the WELCOME BACK chapter...hehe

Thank you for the comments—I often read them, and thank you for the reads!!!!

THANK YOU FOR 2.97 READS, I'M REALLY HAPPY THAT MORE AND MORE PEOPLE ARE FINDING THIS...FANFIC.

TBH I'M SLOWLY LOSING MY SANITY AFTER I MOVE BACK TO MY HOMETOWN TO STUDY HERE (AND BECAUSE OF COVID—STAY SAFE PEOPLE) AND I MISSED MY FRIENDS AND I'M SAD~THAT'S WHY I WROTE THIS FANFIC TO TAKE MY MIND OFF THE THINGS I'M SAD ABOUT.

But really thank you for the votes, comments and readsss!!!