||the axeman letter||

Author Notes:You all been waiting for this Brian death yes so he's gonna die and Klaus and Ophelia gets to be together I don't know when probably somewhere around season 3!

Season 3 episode 5

"It was the most beautiful letter I'd ever received. And I did love him. With all of my heart. But then, eventually, our love, like the letter, crumbled to dust."Aurora said looking at the flowers she writes a paper.

"Reliever this, will you? With my special instructions."She said to them women and hands her to paper.

+

FlashBack

Aurora and Klaus we're making out and having sex.

"Well, that was fun. Delightful. Delirious. Delicious fun."Klaus said and kissing Aurora as they lean back.

"And yet, you would appear to want more. I fear I've not satisfied you."She tells him.

"Your fears are absurd."Klaus tells her and she chuckles she gets up still on the bed.

"I'm not fragile, you know. You do not have to treat me so gently."Aurora said to him.

"I do not wish to hurt you."

"Well, then make me like you. Do to me what you did to Lucien."She begs him to make her a vampire.

"You know not what you ask."

"Well, I know we'd no longer have to hide our love. Not from my father, my brother, not from anyone. If I were like you, I would be beholden to no one, and we could be together truly, with no boundaries."Aurora begs him.

"You are perfect just the way you are. Take, for example, these lovely long locks. Now, how did you manage to capture the scent of a summers day in the tresses of your hair?"He whispers her and kisses her as she does the same.

+

Klaus walks in an store and he sees Aurora walking on.

"I knew you'd find me. Hello, my sweet love Ophelia isn't your sweet love? I've done something to her lovely husband."

"What did you do?"

+

"I have to pick one. Orange or purple?"Davina asks Ophelia and Brian.

"Did you seriously call us here to play fashion police?"Brian asks her as she rolls her eyes.

"Okay, I know that's the sacred oil, but can we please not do that right? Thank you."Davina said to the witches.

"Sorry. Thanks for coming."

"Like we had a choice, Davina. Either we do your bidding.And you turn us back into wolves. So we're pretty much your salves."Ophelia said to her as she crosses her arms.

"Now, Ophelia, come on. This is the deal we made. So what do you want?"Brian said to her.

"This is my first cadeau as regent. Since I represent the city, the covens have to pay tribute to me, and I throw them a party. I need them to respect me, but this is the first public event since."She said remembering what happened.

"Since you had me kill those witches in the ninth ward?"She asks him.

"I have a feeling it might not go so well. Especially since Van Nguyen blames me for what happened to his to his mom. He vowed to get back at me. Actually, he said he would erase me. I mean, who even talks like that?"She said talking about the guy who was mean to her?

"So, you want us to be your bodyguards?"

"Look, I know ya you're not exactly thrilled with me right now, but if I die, that candle magic dies too. And then there's nothing stopping you from changing back into wolves."

"Well, why don't you stay with Davina? And I'll check it out?"Brian said to her she nods.

"But if you wear that awful orange scarf, you'll wish that I hadn't."Ophelia said being honest Davina takes it out.

+

"Brian! I'm home!"Ophelia yells putting her purse in her coach she sees the twins and smiles at them she goes to restroom and she sees Brian heart ripped out.

"No! Ahh! Ahh! Ahh!No! Ahh!"She yells in pain after seeing her husband dead.

"Hayley. He's dead. And I don't know who killed him."Ophelia said in the phone crying.

"We'll find out who did this. Okay?"