Time Freezes

It was a bright and happy sunny day for me. I didn't have work so I had a free day to do whatever I wanted. I watched some TV, called my friends up for some fun. I finished some extra work so I wouldn't be bored. At about 3:00 I heard a car honk so I went outside, and got in my friend's car. I hop in the back, Finny; the strong one said " dude there's been a change of plans."
" what is it, what are we doing now."
" not sure we might go to the mall because Bobby got a 2000 in cash."
" sweet I'm in, but can we go to the South Mall."
" uh yeah sure." We hit a red light ,and we sit for a few minutes. Finally the light changes and Finny drives off to Bobby's house. We arrive at the house and Bobby comes running out waving a bundle of cash in the air. He hoped in the car and we zoom off to the mall. When we get to the mall I find a store I like. I say bye to them and that I'll meet them at the food court in three hours. I walk into Bochi's and look around for something nice. All the way in the back I see a little copper monkey paper weight. I check the price and it's only $14. I decide to buy it, and than I walk out the store. I set down at a table waiting for Bobby and Finny. I set the monkey on the table. It starts to sizzle, but I don't notice it because I'm to busy looking at the people and the clock tower. The people are frozen and they're just standing there. The clock tower is also frozen. It's just as if time has frozen, and only I can see it...