The Red Foot

"The footprint sir... It's red," my partner said. I walked over to where he was. I saw one footprint and than the lake. I take out my magnifying glass, squat down,and study the footprint. I touch my finger to the footprint, smell the blood on my finger, and than I licked it. "It's about a day old Dan."
"Yes master. So what do we do now, we don't even know who's footprint it is or who did it."
"Dan we're going swimming tomorrow." I say.Dan nods his head with a worried look. After that Dan went home and I went to Ally's swim tools for some scuba diving stuff. My total came to $98; I was almost broke, but paying for an investigation, every penny was worth it. I took my sack and put it in the trunk of my blue bug. I drove off to my little barn house. When I walk in my barn, I set my sack in the corner and sit on my hat bed. I start to wonder that maybe my mom was right about this detective thing because I only have $30 left.
When I woke up, Dan was already sitting on the floor eating cheese. "Hey what are you doing here so early and is that my cheese."
"It's 11:00 and it's not yours it's mine, and I brought you some." I nod and take some cheese. We both get into a wetsuit and out our gear on. When we reach the lake, I tell Dan the plan,and then we dive in. Dan went right so I went left,and when I'm about 90ft deep I see a girl walking. I see her feet,and one foot was red...