The President Has Ebola

"Sir we have a problem."
"What is it David."
"ISIS sent us a message saying if we don't surrender they will move toward the U.S."
"Well tell those buttheads we won't let them have the U.S. Or any area."
"Yes sir." I head back to my office to review some papers and documents. I hop into my rolly chair,swirl around a couple of times, than pick up a file labeled "EBOLA". I open the file and look at the list of people with Ebola in the U.S. And the people who died from Ebola in the U.S. I see that three new people had Ebola. Knock-Knock. "Come in"
"Sir it's time to pack for your trip. Your suppose to leave at 8:00pm tonight."
"Oh that's today! Ok sir I'll head to my room now"
"Ok sir" I go to my room, and pack my suitcase. I call the bellman to come and take my bags to the limo. The limo driver drives me to the airport, and I'm rushed to my plane.

As the plane lands, I get up and wait for the plane door to open. As the doors open, I step out smiling and waving. As we reach the hospital, I see all the kids excited.
3 HOURS LATER
At my hotel, I have a doctor sent to my hotel because I wasn't feeling good. "Sir I have your results and I'm sorry to say but sir... You have Ebola."