The Strange Man

It was a normal sunny day for me and I just got off of work. I headed to my house for a movie day. I reached a red light and to my right I saw a police officer and a man with his hands up. Luckily I was still in my police uniform so I took a U-turn and drove up to where the man and the police where. I stepped out of my car and walked over to the police and said "Howdy officer and if you don't mind telling me what this man has done." The officer turned to toward me and I'm guessing he was about to say this is official police business please leave but he saw my uniform and said "hello but I recall I didn't send for backup"
"Well I was just driving by and thought I'd pop on by"
"Well since your here I guess you could help me." He told me the story on how this man was flying a blue box around this area and it crashed and he caught the man. I nodded and headed over to where the man was standing. He was wearing a white dress shirt, kind of black slacks, a brown nice looking jacket, suspenders, and a bow tie. "Hi I'm officer Bond and I'm gonna ask you some questions is that ok?"
"Yes" he said I asked him to tell me the story but he said all he could tell me is he was trying to save someone. I don't know what got over me but there was something about this man that made me let him free. I unlocked the handcuffs and when I did he turned around and said "thank you so much, would you like to come with me on adventures?"
Without even thinking I said "yes!"
He grabbed my hand and we ran...