Chapter 4

In the middle of the night, while the rest of the disciples had gone to sleep, a lone figure valiantly sneak out, carrying a wooden bucket. Yu Xi quitely strolls over the empty field, luckily for him, the outer disciples lives near the edge of the mountains, where  a huge field of spiritual trees grew. Although it was the area where qi is scarce, utleast it was a place where people can get serenity and silence. Not to mention it also gives the outer disciples more leeway to sneak out of the mountain, which most of them do.

Aside from the thin layer of barrier place on it, there were no restrictions unlike the peak of the Yushan mountain where a huge array was placed.

Whistling, Yu Xi happily skimp over after finding out he was all alone. Today, he was going to harvest a new batch of raw materials for his talismans. Everything was ready, he even prepared a detection warding talisman in case an elder made a surprise inspection, which of course, never happens. It was only Sui Yan who was all paranoid about this incredible sword saint, and how he practically beg Yu Xi to stay put for tonight. Seeing his tear stained face, Yu Xi nodded his head, patting Sui Yan's head, well that just an act, as if he was going to follow Sui Yan's request!

As such, Yu Xi still went on to gather some raw materials in the back of the mountain. Since they lived near such abundant resources,why not take some? They were the ones tilling the soil and caring for the beasts' anyway. As a self entitled great merchant, such opportunity shouldn't be miss.

Tonight, their rare level 5 beast was going to mature, it was a huge divine horse. This type of beast were quite difficult to raise, if it weren't for Shu's great rearing skills, it would've remained as an adolescent in hundred years. Speaking of Shu, Yu Xi should be thanking him for letting him have this fortune of having a level 5 rare beast blood with devine origin. Just by using the blood alone would definitely elevate the value of his craft! He might just breakthrough if he successfully create a high leveled talisman.

The happy man cheerfully entered the beast's fence, efficiently using a spell to make the beast fell asleep. As someone who had done this for quite awhile already, his actions where so smooth and precise, that even Sui Ya might wonder just many times had Yu Xi stolen some blood from their pets. As someone who calculate his own benefits, Yu Xi was always careful to only take an ample amount, he wasn't really intending to fill the entire bucket anyway.

After doing the deed, Yu Xi sneak away like a thief, erasing his tracks along the way. Just as he was about to scamper away, a blade had instantly appeared right beside his neck. It was so sudden that even Yu Xi had halted his action. "Thief, what had you stolen from here?",behind him, a man with an ice cold face asked, his expression ladden with hostility. "You've mistaken me brother, I was just some poor soul who had gotten lost in this mountain",Yu Xi answered, lying with a straight face.

However, the man is not stupid to actually believe it, so he kick Yu Xi, using enough force to flung the man away. "I'm against violence", Yu Xi shouted in return, it looks he wasn't hit that hard, mocking his capturer in a beat.

Arghh.....there goes my poor rare divine beast blood, Yu Xi was honestly depressed. Just as he was imagining how many things he could procure just with those materials, it had been instantly spill on such dirty grounds. He really wanted to cry, just how unfortunate was he to actually meet this violent fellow. Not only he lost his precious blood, he even gained bruises instead, just how sad is that?

"Thief, stand up! Quietly surrender!",on the other side, his capturer shouted, grabbing the sheath of his sword. If the other party isn't willing to submit, then he could only use force, his master's place wasn't some place for thief's like him to play with. "Okay, so stop hitting me? Why be violent, we live in such a harmonious society",seeing the man raise his hand, Ming Hui approach him. The other party had obviously already showed his willingness to surrender but Ming Hui still felt the need to be alarmed.

Following his intuition, Ming Hui unsheath his sword, aiming directly at the kneeling Yu Xi. Just as he was about to do so, he was assaulted by a pungent smell, immediately blocking his senses. By the time he gained clarity, the other party had already ran away, he could even hear a faint laughing as if to mock his judgement.
Gritting his teeth, Ming Hui swore to catch that thief and beat him up till he learned his lesson.

____________________________________

.. Thanks for reading !!!!