Chapter 12

"You should have left him there. That kind of trash will be eaten by demons sooner, why bother prolonging his fate", Yu Xi poke the unconscious Yang Yue, eyes narrowing in a mischievous glee.

"Elder Yan will use him as a reason to expel me again. In fact I also wanted to use him as monster bait", Sui Yan frowned, his hatred for this guy cannot even be explained even if he wanted to. Just remembering the times this pompous young master and his groupie used various methods to bully him, the thought of poisoning him cross his mind for multiple occasions already.

"Let's lay him on the road naked!!", Shu beams suddenly, smiling as he tugs on the man's expensive clothing.

"Oh, not bad!!! Let's do that!", of course, Yu Xi raised his thumb in approval, pleased that Shu is a quick learner. "I bet his clothes will fetch for a high price. The mortals downtown loves anything that belongs to the illustrious cultivators of our peak", Yu Xi added, observing  Yang Yue's robes.

"Luckily I brought an extra pouch!", Shu readily took Yang Yue's clothes, removing each article before throwing it to a pouch that he prepared beforehand. Yu Xi took the man's spatial ring and took all the scrolls and talismans he can get.

Sui Yan silently observed the two, astounded by the rapid growth fo Shu's shamelessness, its starting to resemble Yu Xi's. These two seems to share a single mind; earning money irregardless where it came from.

"Hmm....Even though that guy is an annoying one, I think its better to leave him some garments on to preserve the dignity of our peak", Sui Yan cough in embarrassment, silently offering a prayer for Yang Yue. Even if he hated that guy, he hadn't thought of shaming him to such an extent. Well he did wanted to poison him, but these two are more brutal than him.

These two are not necessarily killing him physically, but reputation wise? He won't have any after these devils are done with him. "Don't worry brother Sui Yan, I got him! I have spare clothes in my pouch. We'll just swap his expensive clothes with cheap ones", Shu smiled innocently, Sui Yan was almost fooled. Of course, Shu was saying that while taking Yang Yue's inner robes, not even forgetting the poor man's belt.

"Hey that's.....",Yu Xi asked in confusion while Shu happily dressed Yang Yue in a fancy pink robes embroidered with beautiful blossoms, even decorating his hair with a golden hair with blossom motifs after braiding it. He even added a little bit of red powder on his face and lips, perfecting his craft.

"My senior sisters' forced me to practice braiding so I could do their hair every morning. I didn't know it would come in handy!", Shu observed his creation satisfactory, looking at Yu Xi with yearning eyes for approval.

"He he he, that's great lil Shu!! I'm impressed!! Please teach me those technique's next time!", Yu Xi did not disappoint him by patting him in the shoulder, praising him. "Our lil Shu is indeed a hidden talent".

My hatred seems to lessen a little. Sui Yan snorted, trying to hide his laughter. Yang Yue would rather lay naked on the side walk than let everyone from the peak see him like this. It made him a little excited to see  his groupie and elder Yan's reaction.

"Now then, let's haul this beauty  in the town's plaza and share this glorious face to everyone!!", Yu Xi commanded, dragging the unconscious man on his back.

The sun will rise soon, and the disciples had gathered back  below the mountain. After an arduous battles, the demons had shrink in number, retreating back to their domain.

"Who did this!!!!", the sun had just risen and the town's people were awoken by an old man's screaming. Elder Yan huffed in anger and disbelief as he commands his disciples to bring down Yang Yue from the town's podium.

If Yang Yue's father saw this, he'll probably murder the entire townsmen just to keep their mouth shut. Frankly, he was thinking of doing the same thing, unfortunately, there are disciples and cultivators from nearby sects and peaks who are present. Patriach Yang will definitely beat him if he heard about this humiliation. He must find the culprit immediately, otherwise the Yang patriach will pin the blame on him!

Pfft....what a beauty. I didn't know that such beauty had joined yesterday's night hunt!....Ye Liang laughs mockingly, watching in glee as he and his fellow disciples watched Yang Yue's pitiful state. Dogs of Shi Jing peak, you must have done this!, Elder Yan spare no thoughts in pinning the blame to their rival peak. "Watch your mouth, Elder Yan. Just because your favorite disciple had shown his unique taste, it doesn't mean you get to scold my disciples!", Zhong Qing rebutted.
These two elders simply hated each other's guts.

Meanwhile, Yu Xi and Lil Shu had happily sneak back to the peak and counted their profits without a care.