i need help- chapter 20

TW ABUSE 

" it's my dad"

" oh my God are you okay how long is this been going on for"

" been going on for about a year

" have you told anyone"

" no I can't"

" how come it's better that way"

" he told me if I told a single soul he'll kill me and my family and whoever I told"

" how did this start happening"

he says we both are crying

" last year I walked in on him and his room doing drugs I was terrified my mom wasn't home she had just left for work she works like crazy Meanwhile my dad wasn't when he saw me there standing at the door frame as I was crying he came up to me and hit me I didn't know what it was for I didn't know what I did to be honest with you I don't think I'll ever know what I did but after that day every day before school he'll hit and almost knocked me out because he says it's payback for the time that I was snooping"

" oh my God you need help please just tell someone I can't let you go back unless you tell someone"

" I'm just scared he'll find out that I told them and something bad will happen"

" oh my God I can't believe you went through all of this"

he ran up to me and hug me once more as we both cried in each other's arms

" Lou I know I need help I just don't know what to do I'm just so tangled up in a situation because I don't want to continue getting hurt but I don't want anyone else to get hurt and if I tell someone that's what's going to happen"

" can't keep risking your life like that"

" I know but there's nothing else to do it's my only option"

" eventually if you don't tell anyone I'm going to have to"

"NO IF YOU DO THAT YOU WILL RISK BOTH OUR LIVES AND I CANT LET YOU GO!"

" well I can't let you go through this well definitely not alone!"

"Louis trust me there's nothing we can do about it we should just forget about it"

" but you don't understand this isn't something we can just forget about"

" it's fine I'm not going to see him for another month if it worries you that much then we can discuss it later before I go back"

" no you need to tell someone I'm not going to let you go back there alone if you go back there without telling anyone then I'm going to come with you cuz I can't bear to see it happen or even think about it happened and know that I couldn't do anything to stop it because I was too far away"

" no you can't do that you have a whole life here it's not worth leaving it to come help me someone you just met on vacation that doesn't even have a life worth living for"

"I- Y\N I'm so sorry"

I broke out in tears and fell to the floor I felt week battling with the pain that's inside of me knowing that I have to tell someone but I can't I can't bear to put people's lives at risk 

Louis quickly ran over and hugged me and comforted me and made me feel safe he's the only reason why I'm still here I only reason why my life is worth living and knowing that he'll be here by my side makes it all better

" shhh- it's okay I'm here it'll get better"

he said is he hug me and whispered trying to comfort me

AUTHOR NOTE: hi guys I'm so sorry I haven't been posting for the past like a week and a half it's been really hard to post I feel like I lost motivation and it's been really hard to think of new part cuz I don't want them story to end too soon but there already is a lot of chapters and there's so much more I want to include but I don't want to move too fast I possibly might make another book after depending on if the story is too long I hope you understand why I haven't been posting that much  I'm also really sorry if it's a bit disappointing and not as big as you thought it would be♡