the end- 35

Y/NS POV

my heart broke. I didn't know what to do with myself. I felt anger and disbelief and I felt sad I felt many feelings but, none of joy. 

"Y/N I swear it's not what it looks like I promise"

"NO LOUIS OBVIOUSLY IT IS"

"trust me i-"

"YOU WANT ME TO TRUST YOU AFTER THAT"

"Y/N LISTEN TO ME"

"I KNEW I COULD NOT TRUST YOU AND ESPECIALLY NOT WITH HER OMG IM SO DUMB"

"YOU CAN'T TRUST ME AFTER EVERYTHING WE HAVE BEEN THROUGH"

"OH FUCK YOU LOUIS"

"OH YOU KNOW WHAT, YOU'RE SO SELFISH"

"I FUCKING HATE YOU"

the room went quiet

"no, you don't"

said Louis with his voice cracking

"YES I DO LOUIS, I HATE YOU"

"IF YOU HATE ME SO MUCH WHY DONT YOU LEAVE"

"OH FUCK YOU LOUIS, FUCK YOU"

I said as I slammed the door shut from behind me 

I was so weak I just wanted to cry I collapsed and just sat there sobbing.  I felt defeated 

LOUIS POV

I hate myself. I hurt her really bad she has all right to hate me. there is only one person I hate more than myself and that's Julie. how could she be selfish? ruining others' relationships. she framed me. she pulled me in and kissed me, she gripped me so hard and pulled me in I tried to get out but I couldn't.  I wish I could go back and stop it. ugh, I'm so stupid how could I hurt her like that omg I fucking hate myself. 

"get out"

"Louis we can talk about this I'm better anyways"

said Julie in an irritating way 

"I SAID GET THE FUCK OUT RIGHT NOW"

"omg ur a bitch"

she walked out and slammed the door 

I want to cry I love Y/N I don't want to hurt her I hate myself I've fucked up and now she hates me 

I fell to the floor and curled into a ball I couldn't breathe. I was crying and shaking  she hates me and I hurt her how could I do that to the only person I love who understands me

Y/NS POV

I ran. I ran as fast as I could. I ran to the only place I knew. everywhere I looked reminded me of him. I hate this. I hate him.  

I want to hate him. but I do think I do. I wish I did but I just can't  I want to hate him but I just don't. 

after running for so long with tears dripping down my face I got to the forest.  even more, tears appeared. I just remember us walking there the day before. I don't want to be reminded of him but for some reason I am. 

I walked through the forest alone for the first time. it was calming. being reminded of him calmed me but at the same time, it didn't.  

as I arrived at our spot, the sun nearly set I collapsed by the tree and just cried.

I lost myself in my tears and I lost track of time. it was now dark and all I could think about was Louis. I thought of us watching the sunset and stargazing. it all made me feel worse.

as I was sobbing I heard a noise come from the bushes in the forest. I was scared and Louis wasn't here to comfort me and I needed him but I'm mad at him. he hurt me he really hurt me but at this moment I shouldn't think of him. I was terrified I saw a shadow come from the forest and I hid behind the willow tree. suddenly I heard a soft sob then the figure came close and then I saw a familiar face.

"Louis"

"Y/N"

Louis said as he wiped his eyes

"I'm gonna go"

"NO please stay can we talk"

"talk about what, how you fucking cheated on me"

" OMG CAN U LISTEN FOR ONCE"

"here we go again your just going to pretend that you're innocent" 

" BUT I AM SHE KISSED ME. SHE PULLED ME IN AND-AND I TRIED TO GET OUT BUT I COULDN'T"

"NOW WHY SHOULD I BELIEVE THAT"

"BECAUSE I LOVE YOU Y/N AND I WOULD NEVER DO THAT TO YOU OK, WE WERE JUST 2 KIDS WHO TOOK A BUS AND THAT'S HOW WE MET AND NOW I FUCKING LOVE YOU "

AUTHORS NOTE: this is the last chapter of the whole book thank you to everyone who reads my book and to everyone who has said amazing things about it love you all. I'm making another book to follow up with this one I will probably post it during the Christmas break so follow through because I will post another chapter next talking about the next story and everything you need to know about it love you all <3 (Btw the next story will be called "how it started")