Chapter 5

DURING THE NEXT FEW days, Roxan felt as if she'd known Mark forever. But she was annoyed.

Peeved because he didn't make a move on her. Why wouldn't he make a move? Was she that unattractive? Did he only find her suitable as a roommate? Maybe he really was peeved that she was in his room because he had planned to spend time alone on this trip.

She spent her nights on the single bed while he slept on the king sized bed tossing and turning in her bed, feeling rejected. She craved him and she thought he felt the same ngunit wala...walang may nangyari. Sobrang napagod yata ang lalaki sa pamamasyal nilang dalawa sa Siargao. Sino nga ba naman ang hindi mapapagod? 

After they went to see the sunset, nagpunta naman silang dalawa sa isang open bar at nakisayaw rin sa mga locals at turista. Sakto namang huwebes noong gabing iyon kaya mayroong international Dj at may pa-free pang isang bote ng beer ang bar. 

Naririnig niya pa ang paghilik ng lalaki. Malikot din itong matulog. Nakikita niya. Nakadapa ito na may yakap na unan at nakanganga pa. And he's also drooling! Sinakop din nito ang buong kama! Tama lang talaga na nasa single bed siya kung hindi baka nalamog na ang katawan niya. A CEO and a handsome man, with her in the same room. 

Oh, God, this is torture.

So he treated her like a lady and seemed to know exactly what she wanted. Though he'd been a gentleman the whole day they were together, but she really wanted him in her bed. Between the sheets. More than anything she'd ever wanted before. This was not like her but there was some undeniable chemistry between them that could not be ignored.

So far, she'd had the most invigorating trip ever sa unang linggo niya sa Siargao. They went to a buffet, they got henna tattoo, they even went to see the jelly fish sanctuary, and enjoyed a delicious dinner on a yacht owned by one of his friends after they dance in a bar. 

*Sohoton cove/port where to see the harmless jelly fishes*

Earlier...

THE MOST UNFORGETTABLE moment Roxan had with Mark was the day when he brought her to Sugba lagoon where they'd fed, held and cared for Manta rays as if their own. Mark was so gentle and she loved that about him. After that he decided to take her to Pacifico para mag-surf. Isa iyon sa mga bucketlist niya sa Siargao, ang mag-surfing. Ang sabi sa kanya ni Mark ay lumalaki na ang mga alon sa Pacifico tuwing sasapit ang alas dos ng hapon. Kaya pagkatapos nilang mag-lunch ay kaagad silang bumyahe papuntang Pacifico. It was a 1 hour ride from Gen. Luna.