Chapter 3

„Albedo? You are alive?"
„Hey Kaeya, you can see I am can't you? Why did you drink Kaeya?"
„I guess it doesn't matter now that you are fine, does it?" he fainted because he was very drunk and the first thing he does was flirting with me?
Suddenly I felt my head laying against a strong chest.
I heard Kaeya sobbing and crying.
I've never seen him like this.
He grabbed some of my hair to pull me even closer into his chest.
His big strong hands surrounded my waist and my head.
It felt so warm and comfortable.
I never thought he could touch me like this
„Albedo.. I am so happy you are still with me" he was so terribly crying, that's why I tried making him feel safe to with laying my hands on his waist and carefully stroking over it.
„Kaeya.. I can't go back to dragonspine at this time it's like 1 am, can I sleep on your Couch?"
I noticed him trying holding back his terrible sobbing,"you will sleep in my bed, I will go on the couch."
I didn't wanted to say anything against that, because I hate sleeping on couches anyway. We stood up shortly after he said this and went in the dark together to the knights, aka where Kaeya lives.
„I hope Jean didn't hear us, she will probably give me house arrest like she's doing with Klee"
That was a bad joke, but I chuckled, because I heard it hurts some people when you don't laugh about their jokes
„Besides, we should really head to bed now" with these words I got into his bed.
„I don't feel like sleeping on the couch, I will just lay with you in my bed.. only if you feel comfortable with it ofcourse."
„I guess it's Fine it's still your bed Kaeya" I tried answering as nice as poissble even though it was obviously an awkard situation for both of us.
He took of his shirt and layed down like 30 centimeters away from me.
It still felt like he was right next to me, but it wasn't an awkward feeling.
I felt this warmth again, I felt his warm breath in my back, and I felt some of his hairs tickling my back which was pretty annoying, but still a nice feeling.
I felt
Loved?
I think this is how you call it. Sucrose explained it feels like love when you feel safe and warm around someone. Like this someone is protecting you.
Is.. Kaeya my someone?
It wouldn't make sense at all, some people say boys and boys can't work out.
But I think this is complete bullshit.
I got pushed out of my thoughts because I felt kaeya's hand resting on my hip, he is asleep it must have been a reflex.
Physical contact feels so good when it's with him, I wish we could stay like this forever.
With these thoughts I finally got my well deserved sleep.
„Good Morning chalk prince"
I made a small jump into the air and just looked pissed at him.
After looking on the clock next to Kaeya's bed, 4:30 am.
„Are you kidding me IT'S IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT."
„We are knights you know we usually all stand up around this time"
„I stand up at 8 am."
„I didn't expected something else from you Albedo"

        „I should keep doing my experiments now" I said to Kaeya after we ate „breakfast", that was actually just a cup of cold milk with 2 spoons of instant coffee, and a rock stone piece of bread. Well I don't think Kaeya eats healthy at all, or he would have a lot more grocerys in his kitchen.
„Yes you should really leave now I also have to follow my work now!"
With that being said I wanted to open up the door:
„Oh I'm sorry"
I flinched my hand back because of course me and Kaeya had to grab the doorknob at the same time and our hands touched. Physical contact is a bit awkward for me, but I don't feel that uncomfortable when it's with Kaeya. He seems like an actual pretty nice and caring person. He is best friend material I think. You always have this warm feeling in your stomach around friends, atleast that's what a book told me called „humanity and their feelings"
„Don't worry Albedo it's completely fine~" he claimed in a very calm voice and leaned a bit towards me. What was that? I wouldn't say that I didn't like it- but that isn't what friends do right..?
„I'm sorry Albedo you should really go now, maybe we will see in the tavern this evening? Don't worry I will pay ofcourse"
„Yeah you better pay in exchange is had to live through this embarrassing moment yesterday, see you."
He suddenly sounded so serious but I can't tell why.
     As I was about to go out of the building everybody of course stared
At me. No wonder though, I don't think people see random men going out of Kaeya's room. Wait.. do they?!
No why am I thinking about this he has a private life, just like me.
  The rest of the day was pretty decent. I got some good information out of experiments with Sucrose.
Now it's a Bit before midnight.
wait fuck
I wanted to meet up with Kaeya!
I should really check if he's still waiting for me.

*HI GUYS! I hope this chapter wasn't too boring, I really want to build their relationship up quicker because I have a new idea for another story! (Kurapika x gender neutral reader)
But I'm not good in developing stories well.. anyways, see you in the next chapter! If you even read till the end..*

970 WORDS WTF..