Chapter 4

The King of the Withers grabbed ahold of Philza's hand. Phil flew up in the air and slowly approached the ground, Techno still holding on tight. As they reached the ground, Techno let go and made a loud thud when he hit the ground. Phil landed right next to him and you could tell he was trying to keep himself calm. 

Techno crossed him arms and looked around. "So, what did you want to show me?"

"Technoblade, I have heard stories about you as well." Phil said, looking behind them to make sure they weren't being followed. "Your the Blood God and the King of the Withers. Your powers are much more stringer than anyone else's combined. The power of the Wither King. I only have heard that only the Blood God had held that power, and now you stand in front of me."

"And you are the Angel of Death. There are stories about how you killed innocent people for nothing. Your power is just an elytrian. So tell me, Angel of Death, how do you manage to be one of the most powerful gods by just having a power that normal people have?"

Philza looked down. He looked like he was trying to think of something to say.

The Angel of Death stands in front of us, yet he doesn't know how to respond. The voices said. Summon Withers. This place needs to die.

No. Techno told them. We must wait for what he wants to show me.

Philza sighed and started on a walk, Techno followed close behind. They walked through the small town. Everyone was talking to each other and were showing off their powers. Techno had seen many of these powers throughout his entire life. None of them were surprising to see at all.

"You must be stronger than you look to be a god." Techno said.

"I wish you could stop calling me a god." Philza said, looking at the people laughing and talking to each other. "Being a immortal god is something that I have never asked for. Doing what I did, was something I wish I have never done. Don't you wish you could say the same thing, Technoblade? Don't you wanna protect the ones you love?" Philza motioned the people talking to each other.

Techno had never loved anyone. It was something that he had never let himself do. If he loved someone, he would become weak, and that was something a god couldn't handle. They couldn't handle the one they love to die without them.

"No immortal should love anyone." Techno said, his voice was stern. "When they leave, what will you do? Will you let them bring you down with them? I wouldn't be surprised that someone that was once feared by everyone, is feared by no one. They don't know your story, do they? They don't know your true power, do they?"

Philza turned and faced Techno. His green eyes stared, in anger, at him. You could tell all the rage he wanted to give Techno. The Blood God's red eyes stared back. The voices told Techno to fight him dead. Techno didn't do as they said. If he did, he wouldn't get answers for why Phil had become weak. Why did he let a couple of mortals take him down into the ground?

"Oh Blood God, you are as foolish as I was long ago." Phil said, a warm smile came across his face.

Techno grabbed Philza's shirt and pulled him up to him. "Don't you dare call me foolish! You are the one that fell weak!" Techno yelled.

"Oh Blood God, you have no idea about the mistakes your making." Phil said.

"Quit calling me Blood God." Techno let go of Phil's shirt. "I am Technoblade, call me by my name."

"I will call you by who you are. You are the Blood God and act like the Blood God. You are no Technoblade." Phil said.

Techno sighed and remember what he had said. For some reason, he wished he could take back what he said. The voices yelled. They wanted blood. He was acting like he was made to be. 

"Fine, I'm sorry." Techno said. "I can't control what I say sometimes."

"It's ok. Here, I'll show you why they call me the Angel of Death."