Chapter 16

tw: blood, cutting

"We are ready, Wither King." One of the Withers said.

Techno looked up at the Wither. "Destroy this village. Don't kill any of the people. Spare Tommy, don't let him get hurt. Leave the Angel of Death to me."

The ground broke apart and the Withers started to fire at everything around. The entire sky turned into a purplish red ash. That ash filled the sky. Fire was all around. Withers flew around and broke any buildings that were around. The pub was set ablaze and it feel to the ground.

Wilbur grabbed the kids and ran with them towards the river. Tommy broke off and ran back towards Phil and Techno.

---

The Wither King pulled out his braid, his long hair whipped around, and walked towards the Angel of Death. Both of them held their swords in hand. Two withers floated behind Techno, protecting him from any threats that might come. Techno smiled and was ready for anything that Philza might bring.

"Come on, Angel of Death. Show me what you got." The Wither King said.

"Gladly." Phil said as he ran towards the Wither King.

The two swords met and created sparks between them. The ground cracked more and more beneath them. Phil used his wings to try and knock Techno off of his feet. The Wither King grabbed his wing and cut it open. Phil screamed at the top of his lungs. Technoblade pulled his sword out and walked around the injured god. 

"You're a god, aren't you?" The Wither King said. "Well then show that you're one."

Phil grabbed his sword and held it close to his chest. "You may be stronger than me, but you will never win!" 

Phil slashed his sword up and hit the edge of the Wither King's clothes. It tore them open. Technoblade threw himself towards Phil. Phil was able to block the sword and save himself. Techno pushed down and brought Phil closer to the ground. Techno placed his foot on Phil's wing, keeping him from moving at all.

More purple mist had came surrounded the two. The two Withers hissed. Phil tried to throw Techno off of him, but it didn't work. Techno raised his sword and was about to swing down. Something  hit the back of the Wither King's back, if he moved a bit it would go into his back. It was a sharp object, most likely a sword.

"T-techno...drop the sword." Tommy's voice came from behind him. He sounded like he was scared.

Techno didn't like hearing Tommy sound so upset. He could tell that Tommy was afraid to do anything. The iron sword that Techno gave to Tommy was being held against his own back. Techno loosed up and he lowered the sword. Philza was still pinned down by Techno's leg on his wing.

"Tommy, what are you doing?" Technoblade asked. His voice sounded normal and calm.

"Get off of him, Techno." Techno could fell the sword slightly shake.

"Oh, Tommy, haven't I taught you to be brave." Techno smiled, not facing Tommy.

Tommy placed the sword closer to the skin of Techno. Techno could feel the shirt cut open and the cold metal hit his skin. He smiled slightly and started to turn to face Tommy. When Techno faced Tommy, he saw Tommy's scared face and tears forming in his eyes.

"Tommy...you're crying..." Techno wanted to go and calm Tommy down.

"Just shut up!" Tommy yelled.

Techno watched as tears started to stream down Tommy's face. The sword shook more and Tommy's fear rose. You could tell he was afraid of Techno.

"Tommy-"

"Shut up, Techno!" Techno jumped from Tommy's sudden rise in his voice. "You're gonna kill Phil. I have to kill you."