Chapter 5

As the night began to fall, Phil and Technoblade sat over a cliff. The stared out at the ocean in front of them. The ocean water shown a bright white from the moon up above. Techno had never seen anything like it. It was truly a beautiful sight. The ocean mist would spray up and onto Techno's face. He had always loved the ocean, it reminded him of training. He always trained on the ocean sides when he was younger.

Phil pulled out a sword and pointed it at Techno. He looked like he wanted to fight. Techno sat up and pulled out his nether rite sword. 

"I told you I'm gonna show you why they call me the Angel of Death." Phil said. "Now let us fight."

Techno lunged at Phil. Their swords touching, it created sparks between them. When Techno pulled his sword away, it started to get cracks of purple in it. His sword only did that when he was showing off his power, the Wither King.

Phil slashed down at Techno, nicking his shirt. Technoblade grabbed his shirt. He could hear the voices start to get louder. They wanted him to win the fight. If they kept getting louder, his Blood God will come and destroy that town. Techno ignored the voices and kept fighting.

Phil used his sword to shield himself from Techno's hit. Techno pushed down harder, bringing Phil closer to the ground. Phil would soon have no why to fight back.

The Angel of Death put his wings between him and the King of the Withers. His black wings pushed Techno closer to the cliff's edge. Just as Techno had caught himself, he didn't have enough time to react before Philza had appeared and pushed him off the edge. Techno clung on to the side and held on tight. One wrong move could send him falling to the ocean floor.

Don't slip. Fight him. He hits heavy. Show him your power. Blood for the Blood God. The voices all spoke at once.

Techno pulled himself back onto the ledge. He looked up to see Philza staring down at him. Phil wasn't moving any closer to him. He was letting Techno get himself back together to be able to fight once again. The Angel of Death, someone who was killed thousands, let the Blood God get ready to fight him once again.

Fight him. Kill him. He is strong. Show him your power. Blood for the Blood God.

Shut up. Techno told the voices.

Techno sat up and held his hand in the air, showing surrender. "You fight harder than I thought you did, Angel of Death. Now I see why you are called a god."

"You are strong as well, Technoblade." Philza smiled down at him and helped him back onto his feet.

"We can fight again one day, but not until I'm prepared for your hits." Techno rubbed the back of his head.

"I agree, but let's get back to the pub. We need rest." 

Phil started walking towards the direction of the little town. Techno followed closely behind. It was very dark out and the only light source they had, was the moon. The moon shown down on them. It wasn't that bright and it didn't light the path very well. The moon was beautiful though and it was something that Techno had always loved to look at.

---

Phil had went off to bed, leaving Techno alone. Techno thought about leaving the little town, but it seemed like he was drawn to it. It felt like a place he needed to stay. Or the voices wanted him to stay. They liked it here and wanted to stay for some reason. 

Techno looked over at a little building with the lights dimmed inside. Fireflies were lit up all around it. Over the door, hung a sign that said Wilbur's house. Techno walked over and knew Wilbur would give him a place to sleep during the night.

Techno slowly opened the door and was greeted with Wilbur sitting on the ground reading some books. He was leaned up against a bookshelf, jumping when Techno had walked in.

"Techno! You scared me." Wilbur said, clutching his chest.

"Sorry, Wilbur." Techno said, holding back his laugh. "I was just wondering if I could stay here tonight?"

"Yeah, you can sleep on my bed, if you want. I'm just gonna sit here and read." Wilbur went back to reading from a purple book.

"What's the book about?" Techno asked, kneeling down to look at it.

"It's about the many different kinds of origins around the world. It talks about common ones, rare, legendary, and one that basically no one has, that's the chapter I'm on right now." Wilbur told Techno, as Techno plopped down next to him and stared into the book.

"Well, let's read it." Techno said.

"The Wither King," Techno's face turned still. "it is a rare power that has only been recorded three times. This origin has been used to summon Withers within an instant. The people who have this power, can tell the Withers what and what not to attack. The people who had this power, were the most strongest ever. These people were considered gods and could take down kingdoms with one foul sweep of the hand. With this power being the most powerful, it makes these people have so much more power over the lands. The origin is much more stronger than normal people think it is. There is only one person today that still owns this origin, his name is the Blood God."

Techno's hands turned into fists. He was praying that his name did not show up in the book. Wilbur kept on reading.

"The Blood God is the only person today to own this power. Stories say that when ever he comes into a new town, his eyes turn a purplish red and he destroys the entire town within a instant." Wilbur had finished reading, his face looked scared. "Wow, that's a lot to take in."

"It is, isn't it?" Techno sighed, his hand on top of his eyes.