2. SLEEPOVER

All Caleb could do was to stare at me like a Dog looking at Bacon beef. "Do you comb your hair" I asked not expecting an answer, but he gave me one .

''Yeah you could touch it" he said. His hair was so soft. Softer than you could ever imagine. Like a throw pillow. Then I removed my hands.

"Your hands massaged my hair, thanks for the spa treatment" he said. "Duhhh" I replied.

Phone rings.... "Why'd you say duh" asked Caleb. "Pick your call"  I replied "Ok" he said.

"Hey May" he said.

I looked at his body. He looked so manly at Eighteen. Who would ever know that he was eighteen. Me. He had such broad chests and Pink lips. Top notch Ruby eyes and his fingers were cute. He had such a great accent....

 "All these just describing me "Caleb asked "Move away! I was complementing you. Now, complement me"  I replied in a falling tone.

I never knew I was thinking out loud.Well, I had to change the topic. My Cheeks were red out of blushing, Come to think of it My black is a betrayal black! I'm Chocolate in Complexion but you can see when I'm blushing or not!

Come to think of it, he wouldn't fall for my cheap lie, a falasy! My cheeks were getting red hot! Thank God my skin was Caramel. Not too fair, not to dark. It was just skin! If I had a fair skin I bet you I would've looked like a tomato right now although I still looked like one, you'll believe its natural!  but believe me , Hot Caleb fell for my Cheap lie!

 ''You're intelligent, have a nice shape and skin. Bold and Beautiful. Beauty with brains. Nice eye shape and colour...... and a nice voice" replied Caleb. "You think such about me" I asked. "Yeah" replied Caleb as he replied a text on his phone.

 "Did I bump in on CALARI" asked Elona. "Elona. What's CALARI'' I asked feeling insecure cause I knew where this discussion was headed.

''No dear, you dont need to know, although it means Caleb & Ariana'' She snorted.

I screamed her name out loud hitting her as many times as I could with my throw pillow. She seemed happy not until my phone rang.

 "Why do stupid calls spoil beautiful moments' asked Caleb. "The caller obviously isn't stupid, trust me'' I answered.

 "Hey Victor" I said. ''Ari boo! How are you doing today. Informing you I'll be stepping on your necks today! Hope you can handle my drip'' said Victor.

It meant he was home. I screamed yayyyyy and ran to open the door for him. It seemed we could have the sleepover after all.

   Fast forward to when May and Josh came for the sleepover game night, we all ran mad listening to loud music. We had sound proof doors so there wasn't any stupid neighbor disturbing our peace of mind.

But believe me, we had no neighbors

We started playing games. May sugessted truth or dare! ''It starts from Tiffany, then Daniel,then Ariana,then Josh, then Elona,then Victor and the me'' said May. 

''Before you ask, DARE' said Tiffany. Tiffany loved dares so I expected that. ''Do the WAP" I said before May came up with her stupid thoughts. Tiffany did it but all Josh and Victor kept shouting again baby! Gosh! How do I even cope with Victor?  How's he so cool and annoying at the same time?

''Excuse me'' said Caleb ''I need to use the gents '' he added with his usual smirk. Just Five minutes and 3 Seconds after, May stood up on her feet and said ''I wanna go do something and I'll be right back. '' I suspected that she went to check up on Caleb and just then Caleb screamed

''May, what are you doing here''

 "I was doing something girly. I had to clean up something'' said May running to the living room. I always knew May had something with Caleb or better still she had a crush on him and I wasn't comfortable with it.

 "What girly thing were you doing dummie dumb dumb" I retorted. She paused for a minute thinking of a lie to tell until she came up with one. ''I'm  not a dummie but I am on my period today and I had to......' Said May before Victor interrupted by increasing the music to the loudest volume and Caleb, Victor and Daniel ran upstairs.

  ''Talking about period, what age...'' Said May again. ''Hey, hey, hey, that's a stale gist don't even try to bring it up'' said Elona shutting her up.

  My phone beeped, it was a message from Caleb.

Help!!!!Josh's obsessed with you. He's seriously going googol gaga over you.

I replied

Really, am I that cute. Cause,I dont get

He replied

You're cute, very beautiful

I paused for a mile second to think of the best way to reply him and finally a thought came to my mind so I texted him back.

Oh wow, I'm blushing here right now!!!

He texted back

Rush up here right now!!!!

I replied

I'll be there in a jiffy, you can call me a wing woman!!!

He voice noted

Youre nothing like a wing woman

  ''May I go upstairs to my room'' I asked ''To where the boys are'' asked May. I was shocked by her answer. ''Yeah I was just helping you correct yourself."

''Everyone's not you" I retorted climbing upstairs . I was wondering why May loved misbehaving when she heard the name Caleb.

A/N
_________________

Is it just me or am i sensing an enemity between Ariana and May.

Finally, were done with this chapter. It took me 13 days to come up with how this chapter would go and yes, here we are now. Ive just got some questions for you to answer guys

1) What do you think of May?
2) Is Josh really obsessed with Ariana or just because she's a celebrity.
3) Does Caleb like her?
4) What was your first impression of Tiffany.
6) Why does May and Ariana hate themselves