6. SAY IT OR SHOT IT

'Victor I know you're obviously angry with me' I said 'I'm not' he replied. 'I know, you can have Elona. In fact I'm shipping you both' I said.

As soon as I said that Victor blushed really hard. A smirk emerged from his lips. I've never seen him blush before.

'T..thanks' he stuttered trying to hide his smile. 'That's not all. Please don't break her heart. I know you care about her but please, Don't hurt her. I know you more than you can ever imagine' I said.

His smirk deepened into a frown. 'What does that mean' he asked rhetorically as he barely took 5 steps. 'You just left your 12th relationship' I said .

'Well, I enjoy my life to the fullest. I'm sure not like some people who have pyscopaths as their ex' Victor said.

So now we're reminding ourselves our our smelling , stinking and ugly pasts...

'Hey y'all there. The game is about to begin. Victor picks, then Tiffany, Joshua, Elona, May, Ariana and then Me' said Daniel.

'Oh cute little boy! Such a sweet voice' Tiffany cooed 'It seems like you want Mike to break up with you sister' I said 'Well, I'm not like some people who are too shy to express thier feelings and let's the CALARI ship start sailing. ' said Tiffany

'Tiffany stop' I said 'You can't hide it' she cooed 'Stop' I said 'She's blushing' Tiffany strained

I.
Don't.
Like.
Caleb.

I Love Caleb. That's two different words. Duhhh.

'First up, what's your Zodiac sign' Victor asked. Words like, ''I'm a Leo'' , ''I'm a MF Sagittarius'' 'Taurus rules'' filled the air.

'Hey y'all, I don't care what you're zodiac is, but we don't do that in this house' Tiffany ordered

'But why' asked May 'I'll answer that question. To me its diabolic, how can Zodiac know everything about a person. Plus I believe I have a different live from everybody born the same day or moth I was born in ' Elona replied

'Well, to me I think its just for fun' Joshua said 'But none of it is true about me' I said

'Enough, Enough! Next up we have a dare. It says DRINK ALCOHOL or text a random person I LOVE YOU and show us your search history for a week' ordered Victor.

'I'll rather take a shot' said Tiffany

'I'm not scared of getting drunk, I mean, I can't get drunk. Pass me the alcohol' Victor said

Joshua texted Neil that he loves her and she began calling her throughout the rest of the day. His search history was nothing to write home about.

'I'll take a shot' Caleb said

Elona texted Me that she Loves me. Her search history was all about
''how to be a better bestie''
''how to break your best friends heart and get away with it''
''How to stop being a potatoe''

Elona needs serious medical attention

May took a shot too and I took a shot too. Y'all can't blame me, I mean....

Daniel texted Arya that he loves her and his search history was all about ''how to be the cool kid''
''How to be the guy that his looks sends girls imagination ten feet's under''

'Say it or Shot it, Did you have any past girlfriends or boyfriends' Tiffany asked

Victor took a shot. That Idiot isn't afraid of getting drunk!!!!

'Well, Just one. He cheated on me so I dissed him. That was in my primary school though' Tiffany said

Let me introduce you to Tiffany. As you already know she's the bad child of the family but the lucky one in relationships. She and Michael have been together ever since 9th grade.

Joshua, Caleb and May took shots. Well, I didn't want to get drunk. Plus I'm under aged. I made up a story similar to the truth.

'Well, just one. He wasn't truthful and he had a mouth odour' I said smiling after settling down for a lie.

'None. I'm such a good boy' Daniel said 'And sweet too' Tiffany said 'Tiffi, not again' I groaned.

'Ok, the next says...I DARE YOU TO ROAST MARSHMALLOWS' We all knew who the culprit was. Dan wrote that.

We all asked stupid questions and goofy dares. 'What characters do you like in both Male and females, for friendship' I asked

'Smiley and goofy' Victor said

'Sweet with black beards' Tiffany said

'Be a Theymi or an Ariana' Joshua said

'Just be any kind of person' Caleb said

After Caleb replied, Joshua's phone rang for the 5,000th time today. 'That isn't Neil. I blocked her. Its my baby' He said.

The callers name was saved as T♥H♥E♥Y♥M♥I . I suspected she was the girl he always talked about. That name sure rang a bell. A loud one.

Authors note
______________________

First up, I'm so sorry for not updating last week Saturday. It was my Dad's birthday, My graduation and my mom's school graduation so I was busy. But here I am again blessing your timeline with a double update...

Also, I wanted this chapter to be more of jokes and play. Most of the drinking scenes were not even written by me or a work of my imagination. I adapted them.

And please, say no to Alcohol. The fact that my character did that doesn't mean you should. Alcohol destroys the kidney, makes you look Dangerous and unhappy, it doesn't taste nice and it smells and worst of all, It kills.

Its Still
SHARON KAMSIYOCHUKWU OPUTA

♥...LOVE. SHARON. XII...♥