4. IT'S NOT GIRL CODE TO DATE MY COUSIN

The name Mike popped up in my head but I just couldn't say it. Everyone knew Michael loves Tiffany but whenever he's drunk , he'll beat her to stupor.

Last month, he gave her a black eye, three weeks ago, he gave her a swollen cheek, same three weeks he broke her arm and she vowed never to talk to him again. But If she goes on the date with him, that stupid alcoholic will ask for alcohol.

'Michael...you'll come with Michael' I managed to say. 'If he'll agree' Elona snorted 'He'll come. Were in good terms' Replied Tiffany. She saw the sour looks on our faces and She just had to clear it out. 'He's not gonna take alcohol' she said 'I promise' she said again , this time replying herself.

Caleb never seemed interested about the idea of Going to the launch with someone. 'Uhm, could someone prom me' asked Joshua. I wanted to raise my hand but May beat me to it ' I gladly would' said May 'Then I guess its me and you' Caleb said as I moved closer to him and played with his hair.

Caleb looked at me with a grin on his face and said 'And the last but not the least, welcome ELONA and VICTOR'. I was puzzled for a moment and then I said 'No' keeping my answer plain, serious, simple and short.

'Why, why are you against them' asked Tiffany 'Cause its not girl code to date my cousin' I replied 'Do you even know what girl code talks about' Tiffany asked 'A lot better than you do' I Argued. 'Elona, Explain yourself' Daniel screamed as all attention and concentration went to Elona Matthews.

Elona's P.O.V. [Point of View]

I grinned at Victor, who was smirking at me -like an idiot-. It looked like my brain paused for a mile second. I looked at Victor and Ari, Vice versa. Victor was smirking while Ariana was boiling. I coughed and cleared my throat. This was the best time for me to speak up. The whole room was quiet, you could clearly hear the ticking of the clock unlike minutes ago. Lost I'm my own world of thoughts, I took upon courage to speak out.

'I got to know Victor from a blog named @finestteensblogg on Instagram. I'm an Insta freak. Years ago, Ari and I decided that I'm never gonna date her relations cause if I break up with them our friendship is ruined and I consented to that. I liked the boy's post from years ago. He found my account and liked me too so I showed the boy to Ari and it was her cousin and now I'm not permitted to go out with him else I break the rules of friendship. ' Elona narrated

'But Ari already...' Caleb said. I wondered what that boy wanted to say and then Ariana interrupted him 'Could we talk for a minute, outside, Just you and me. At the field' Ari asked as they went outside. I could see that May was Jealous cause she broke the pencil in her hand. What going g on with this two, I didn't mind.

Ariana's P.O.V. [Point of View]

I felt heartbroken by Caleb's choice of words. He said my secret was safe with him. 'You said my secret was safe with you. What were you tryna do out there' I questioned.

He looked at me and smiled. His smirk was magic so I smiled back. 'Do you have a crush on me' he asked.

On this Greek god like body and cotton candy lips, yes....

I asked myself that same question in my head and it was a YES. I smiled back at him replying his question with his question 'Do you have a crush on me'

'If I do, what changes' he asked 'A lot, a truck whole full of lots' I replied 'How funny does that sound to you' he asked with his signature smirk. That was the moment I realised I was angry with a boy named CALEB ALEXANDER XAVIER....

AUTHORS NOTE
_________________________

THERE'S DEFINATELY NOTHING FOR ME TO SAY BUT AT LEAST I PUBLISHED TWO CHAPTERS TODAY.

I'LL ASK SOME QUESTIONS AND PLEASE ANSWER SINCERLY

1. DO YOU THINK ARIANA LIKES CALEB OR ITS JUST A MERE TEENAGE CRUSH
2. DO YOU THINK THAT ARIANA IS BEING SELFISH
3. IS IT REALLY GIRL CODE NOT TO DATE THE RELATION OF YOUR BEST FRIEND

XOXO. SHARON. MIA.