🌧️/☀️ i provide you some scrap [1]

note: I drew the header on June 10, not October 6 if you're confused :) it also doesn't have anything to do with the following oneshot I know >:( 

There's both angst and fluff because there's two versions of this; the first one you see is the better angsty version, and the version below the first is fluffy, dumb and thrown together. 

I know I said this was scrap but honestly this is one of my favourite oneshots now 

ALSO if you got a notification that I posted a tmf and [something don't spoil it] crossover then ignore it; I pressed publish instead of save that day lmao (and also you better not steal that idea I'm still working on it) 

-- 

paintbrushes (the better, new and improved version) 

a bit of romantic Lander :) 

TW - guns (but not real guns), implied death 

A white void, much like a soft cumulus cloud. One with claustrophobia wouldn't even feel the walls closing in. 

There were no walls. An endless room with an invisible floor. Perhaps it was a dream, perhaps it was too real to be true. 

For days, possibly weeks, have they been trapped here. What they noticed was that every so often, one of them would go missing. 

First, it was Lia. Then Jake. One by one, they'd be there, then they wouldn't. 

Milly, Henry, Stacy, Sean, Zoey, Liam, Elliot, Sadie, Daisy. All gone. 

Eventually, only Drew, Zander, Luke and Hailey remained. 

"You alright?" Luke held Zander in his arms, the two of them huddled on the nonexistent ground. Ever since they found out someone only goes missing when they're alone, the four of them haven't left each other's view. 

Though they now knew how, Zander had been trying to figure out why people kept going missing. And why they were here in the first place. 

Drew sat across from them, a slight gap between the enemies. He lay on the floor, his head resting on top of his hands. He was staring into the nothingness, though it didn't matter what direction they looked. It was all the same. 

Hailey was pacing back and forth, stopping every so often to glance at the others, making sure no one else went missing. She seemed to be worried out of her mind. 

She gives a sigh, turning toward her groupmates in some sort of defeat. 

"I know I'm taking a big risk if I do this, but I think I should go to try finding out what it is. It would be useless if more than one person tried, since it only strikes when you're alone." 

Zander gets up, advancing his sister and grabbing her hand with both of his own. 

"No, Hailey. I can't let you throw yourself into danger." 

Luke stands, putting a hand on Zander's shoulder. "Let's try to listen to what Hailey has to say, Zan." 

He hesitantly lets go of Hailey's hand, allowing her to speak. 

"Sitting here won't do us any good. We're not making any progress, nor is the captor. I want to do this, even if it puts my life at risk. I just want us to have the upper hand over whatever it is keeping us here." 

"How about this; get back in the time it takes for me to count to a thousand. That gives you about ten minutes to explore, not that we actually know how long that is anymore."