💥💣entering the country🧨🔥

"What the hell was that?!" I exclaimed, jumping out of bed as I heard the loud bangs

"Right-no ones here." I said as I looked out my window, almost knocking down my brewing stand and bottles of various liquids, either being good or bad.

Boom boom

I heard it again, I had no idea where it was coming from and I had never heard them before so I decided why not check it out, I hadn't been on and adventure in quite a while.

Boom boom boom

There they were again causing ringing in my ears to start. I was getting annoyed so I pulled on my boots, grabbed my netherite sword and grabbed a bit of food for the trip there, after a few miles (about 3000 blocks grove or take) I had to use a boat to get across a smaller scale ocean.

"How did I hear it at home if it's so far?" I wondered, I hadn't heard anything like this in over a decade.

"Holy shit why is it so far." I said a I reached a forest, I never knew why I talked to myself, maybe it's so I don't forget what my voice sounds like, or to make up for my lack of human interaction, but either way, it was sad.

"What is that." I said as I looked up and saw a giant wall made of materials such as cobblestone, oak, and others.

"It's our wall to keep stranger out." I boy said, he had brown hair with a small blonde streak, and hetrochrome eyes, one Blue the other brown, he wore a green button up with one out-of-place button and a pair of jeans.

"WHO ARE YOU?!" I yelled as I jumped, I hadn't seen another person in more a decade.

"I'm tubbo, I live here, or almost here." He said as he placed a ladder quickly and climbed up, me following quickly after.

"How the fuck didn't I know about this place?" I asked myself out loud.

"I dunno, how didn't you find us sonner." The boy asked as he swiftly jumped down from the barrier and looked at me to do the same.

"Well I came looking because u kept hearing huge explosions, do you happen to know where that's coming from." I asked as he led me away from the wall.

"Oh yeah, it's probably like Dream or something." The boy said as we walked past a huge building that was purple and white.

"Dream?" I asked as me walked on to a oak wood platform.

"Yeah, he kinda runs this place, speaking of I'm technically not allowed to be here so follow me." He said now full on sprinting on the path, he seemed to know his way around his place well.

"This is called the dream smp, it's the greater region, although it isn't all that great." Tubbo said to me as we quickly jogged past a tall ufo.

"What the hell-" I said as we passed.