🧍the new guy 🧍

==1 month later==

==1 month later==

"BEAU!?" I heard Tommy yell, I was currently patching up a scrap Tubbo had gotten when he jumped from a tree, after about a week and a small war Wilbur had appointed me as country medic, basically I just cleaned up a few scrapes here and there, sometimes more severe things but it's less common.

"Yeah Tom?" I asked as he ran into the van and sat on the small table inside.

"We have a new member!" He said as a very attractive man walked in, he had light brown hair and blue eyes lighter than his own, I had to admit he was beautiful.

"Oh yeah? Who's this?" I asked as he stood next to Tommy.

"I'm Owen, I'm 17 nice to meet you." He said, holding out his hand.

"I'm Beau, if you did hear, I'm also 17." I said as I put a small bandaid over Tubbos cut.

"I'm tubbo! I like bees!" He said as he pointed to his bee bracelet on his left arm, everyone in l'manburg had one, mine was a cow, Tommy's was dics', Wilbur was the l'manburg flag, nikis was a flower, fundys was a fox and erets was sunglasses, they where made by Niki and everyone had one.

"Cool!" He said brushing his fingers through his hair.

"Well I've gotta show him around, maybe meet a few more people, also Tubbo your showing Jack, the new guy, around tomorrow." He said as he showed the nice looking man out.

"Ughhhh, I don't wanna." Tubbo said as he got up from the seat I had him in.

"Come on tubs, maybe he'll be good?" I said as I cleaned up the materials I used.

"Only maybe, you never know." He said as he walked out of the door.

"Hey Beau! How's it going?" Wilbur asked, now that the war against Dream had started he wore a brown and black coat that Niki sewed him.

"Good! You?" I said as he leaned against the same table Tommy had.

"I'm ok, would you mind showing Eli around in like a week? He's one of Geos friends" he said as I started reorganizing the cabinet all my supplies where in.

"I'll do it, as long as I get to show him he wall." I said, referring to the wall in the back of the van with all of our names carved in, I'm pretty sure Owens would be put in later tonight.

"Fine, but just be careful when outside the walls." He said as he walked back out.

"Ok," I said as I finished organizing the small cabinet.

"Hey, Beau I think you said?" The boy asked as I walked out of the van.

"Yeah, has Tommy shown you the wall yet?" I asked, for some reason this was my favorite place in the entire kingdom, I often sat there, I even planted a few flowers there.