🌻🌺Flower fields🌸🌼

—— 2 weeks later ——

—— 2 weeks later ——

"Hey bea!" Owen said as he walked up to me.

"Hey Owen, how are you?" I asked as he walked with me to he van for supplies because Tommy hurt himself messing around with Tubbo.

"I'm good, can-you?" He asked, cutting himself off.

"I'm ok, getting stuff for Tommy." I said as we walked up to the van.

" oh, Well  an I come with you?" He asked, he never really hangs out with anyone else other than me.

"Uh sure I guess, but you don't have anyone else to hang out with?" I asked in the most passive aggressive way I could.

"No not really." He said as he followed me out of the van.

"Ok then." I said as we walked in silence to Tommy's house.

"Hey tubs..." I said as I walked into the door less house.

"Hi Bea, how are you?" He asked as he turned in the sleeping bag (it's green with bees on it...sorry I just couldn't find a away to fit his in so here you go) to face Owen and I.

"I'm good tubs, what's up? Tommy told me you where to feeling good?" I said in the nicest voice I could conjure up.

"I think I was stung by a bee, I could find the sting but it feels like that." He said, Tubbo rarely gets sick and when he does its because of a bee sting, which he rarely ever gets.

"Have you been around bees lately?" I knew he had but this question was still needed.

"Yeah! I hung out with Barry the other day, I told him all about that one time when we snuck out to hang out with sapnap and Karl..." he said as he smiled.

"And Barry is? Another one of your bee friends?" I asked, Tubbo named every bee he came by.

"Yeah! I also talked to bad a bit, mostly Tommy talking but we still talked a bit." He said, clearly just remembering the conversation.

"Did he give you anything?" I asked as I took a seat at the foot of the bed.

"Yeah he gave me some water." He said, clearly hinting nothing of it.

"Did it taste weird or anything?" I had a strange feeling about that 'water'.

"No, although it did remind me of that one time Tommy made pancakes..." he said, I remembered that, they where some how both disgusting and delicious.

"Oh? Anyways how long have you felt like this?" I asked as I turned around to grab the small first aid kit and seeing Owen staring at me.

"Since about last night, Tommy told me I should just sleep it off, that's how it usually works," he said, that's true usually after a nap he felt better.