Entry #2

I woke up by timber making breakfast. I get Up and get dressed and turned on my camera. As I was walking down the stairs I didn't see timber in the kitchen. When I was coming down she jumped out of no where and scared me. "Timber!!." I said. "Hahahaha! Your face!" she said almost dieing of laughter. " god don't scare me like that!!"

"hahaha sorry,but hey i made breakfast, lets go eat before it gets cold" she grabbed my hand and dragged me into the kitchen. we got our breakfast and sat down at the table. I sat my camera on the table. "so what happened yesterday night did happen..i'm not making this up"
"sure it did."she said. "it did happen timber!" I said loudly. "ok ok ok! jeez... you don't have to yell."

"sorry.. but it did happen." I said more quietly and started to eat my breakfast. as we were eating it felt so weird having the camera recording. well i really want to start recording stuff so when I see that thing again ill get a chance to capture it on the camera.

after we finished eating, we went out for a walk. "so how long are you going to stay at my house?" i said teasing her. "what you want me out already!?!?!" she said almost yelling.

"hahaha calm down i was kidding." i said giggling. "whatever.. and what's with you with that camera and recording everything you do?" "It's a habit remember." I said recording stuff.

"oh yeah. you went to movie directing school. i forgot, you must've used the camera a lot." "yeah I did used the camera a lot." I said leaning on a tree.

" so what do you want to do?" timber said. "I don't know..want to take a walk in the woods?" i said already heading to the woods. "ok, but I dont want to be out here for too long." "why?" "because i dont want to miss the new episode of the walking dead."

"we won't be here for too long, I just want to record some sceneries of the woods and thats all." i said taking out a new tape for the camera.

"ok.." timber said as she was looking around. " I kinda want to try to record stuff, it looks fun." she said pulling out her cell phone. "go ahead." i said walking into the woods and going off the trial.

"where are you going?" Timber said recording stuff with her phone. "oh sorry" i said walking back to the trial." hey do you want to do this. whoever records something interesting..hmmm gets to make dinner for a week."

" ha! im going to win. because i dont want to cook for a week." timber said. "ok whatever. " i said walking back to where i was going. i come back. " and lets meet up back here when we find something interesting. i got my phone if you need to call me if i'm not here." "ok" timber said

"ok" i began to head into the woods to see if I can find anything interesting. Hours pass and i still didn't find anything interesting. I was hoping to see the man with no face here. If he had followed me into the woods. I still didn't know what he is, but I intend to find out.