Entry #6

Chabeli's P.O.V

As I turned back on my camera, I went to go check on Ariana if she was already awake. I went to my room. I peeked in my room and saw that she was still asleep.

I sighed and thought, wow timber hit Ariana really hard. I was turning to go back to the kitchen but out of the corner of my eye I saw a black figure running across the room to the window.

I turned quickly and tried to get the figure but then I heard someone banging at the front door. I wanted to go and catch the figure that was inside of my room with ariana.

I wonder why that person was in there with Ariana in the first place. I went and opened the front door and saw Derek and Timber run in the house.Timber seem terrified like someone wanted to kill her.

I asked timber why she was terrified. "someone with two hatches wanted to kill me!!!" she said yelling. "can you describe the person?" Derek asked.

"w-well he had these weird goggles and this mask over his mouth that seemed like he was smiling sinisterly. B-but I don't know" she said shaking. " I wonder who that was and I wonder if he's with that man with no face."

"I don't know?.. was he with him?" I asked. "no he wasn't but i have a feeling that he sent him to kill me or something I don't know?...." she said.

I was terrified, this thing is now sending people trying to kill us. I don't get this, i'm so confused I don't know what this thing wants from us?.....

As we were there in silence. We heard someone walking towards us from the hallway. We stood there still looking through the dark hallway. We suddenly saw the figure appearing clearer and closer and closer.

We were terrified and suddenly. "h-hey guys what happened? I heard timber screaming again" Ariana said in a very tired voice.

We all sighed in relief. I turn toward Timber. " so did u get all of it on your phone Timber?" I said. " yea I ..... I think i did?" she said handing me her phone. I took her phone and looked through her videos. I soon came across to the video that she took when she got attacked.

"so is this him?" I said trying to make out what he looks like. " i can't really see him? u were shaking and moving around a lot." "hey I was scared out of my mind! Wouldn't you be scared if a guy with two axes was running towards you trying to kill you!?!" she said almost shouting.

"OK! OK! I get it!" I said agreeing. "OK what's going on? I'm really confused..." Ariana said. "Oh nothing! Its just earlier someone TRIED TO KILL ME!!" Timber said raising her voice.

"Oh. Ummm OK.." Ariana said scared. As I pointed my camera to Ariana I told her what was happening and what we are going to do. " so I want you to use your phone to record anything unusual alright? and if something happens don't get hurt." I said. " ok I will." she said.

I point my camera to everyone. " OK so... Who do you guys think are the people I encountered underneath the masks?" " I don't know? How will that help us? If we know these people are bad and trying to kill us why should we go look for them?!" timber said.

" OK... We need to go see who they are and why they are doing this because-" I was about to finish my sentence but I was cut off by Timber. " OOH so we are just going to joyfully walk up to them and ask them "hey person? Whys you wanna kill us please tell us" " she said sarcastically.

I just glared at her and let her finish. " you done?" I said. She took a breath and sat down. " yes..." " OK.... Well I want to see who the people are and see what they are like because I have a feeling that they are just normal people its just that they are under control by that thing because I found information about it and it says this..."

I put my camera down and show them the information. I pick my camera up again. " I also don't want to just go up to them and be like what Timber said earlier I wanna like spy one the person to see if they do something suspicious and if they don't then we can talk to the person. " I said. "so what do you guys think? Should we do that?"

Everyone agreed "OK? but how do we know who the person is? There face is covered after all." Ariana said. "well like facial features because I know its a guy and he has really thick side burns." I said.

"but that doesn't give you a lot though. After all it could be a chick with sideburns!!! " timber said chuckle at the end. " ehh.... Well I guess I could take the mask away from his or hers face?" I said. " ok I can help with that. When we see him again." Derek said.

"alright." I said. I yawned. "well lets start tomorrow " I said shutting off my camera..