Entry #9

Timbers P.O.V in camera

-Timber turns on the camera and is facing the woods-

"Timber are you sure the dude who did this is even here?" Ariana said looking in the woods. "yeah i'm sure he's here.. OK lets go in and find him." I said walking in the woods. I heard my phone ring. I looked to see who it was calling me. I saw it was Chabeli. I didn't want anyone to call because that might ruin the plan. so I tuned my cell phone off.

Chabeli's P.O.V in camera.

- Chabeli turns on the camera and is facing her saying nothing but is driving.-
- shuts off and goes over to a black screen with the following saying..-

As I was driving to Cascade park, I was trying to call Timber but it always sent me to voice mail. I guess she turned her cell phone off. I was so frantic. I was so terrified of what that thing or person is going to do to my friends. I tried not to go out of the speed limit but I had to hurry. Who knows what happened by now....

Ariana's P.O.V in camera.

-turns on camera-

" so..........when is he coming?" I said. " I told you Ariana! he's coming! you just have to be quiet and patient!" Timber yells quietly. "ok ok! gezz..." I said quietly back. As we were still walking around I heard a rustling sound near by like someone was nearby. I tapped Timbers shoulder to get her attention. " Timber...." I said looking around to see where the sound is coming from .

" shhhh not now. " she said quietly. I heard the rustling again but closer. I tapped her shoulder again but faster. " Timber I think the person is right behind us!" I said quietly.

Timber ignored me she kept looking around for the dude in the mask. She didn't even care of what I was hearing. The rustling started again, I was looking to see what it was making that noise, but then it stopped right in front of me.

I was terrified. Then right before I went to turn around. A hand suddenly grabs me and pulls me in the bush. 

-drops camera and films what's going on-

I tried to scream but the persons hand was already over my mouth. they had a tight grip on me. I couldn't get out.

I tried screaming and screaming but it only came out as a quiet muffled sound. Then suddenly I felt an excruciating pain hit my head and saw that everything around me getting dark....

-the person that knocked out Ariana took her and left. then the camera shuts off-

hii!~ i know this is a really short chapter but i hope u guys are liking the story so far!!! :3 please tell me whats your fav chapter and what i should improve on my story on the comments down below. but anyways! i hope u like this story! byeeee!!! :3