Chapter 1

Danielle's POV

Jaina, Barrett, and I are having game night at my house at the moment while drinking some wine. "So are you guys nervous for our table read coming up?" Jaina asks. Before I could answer we were interrupted by my phone going off.

"Hey Krista!" I said biting my lip.

"Danielle! Can you drop by my office early tomorrow around 8? I think it'd be better to talk in person." She said.

"Umm yes! No problem." I replied before saying goodbye.

"So what did she say?" Barrett said curiously with Jaina.

"She wants me to come by in the morning to talk about something and she thinks it would be better to talk about in person. What if she wants to fire me!" I exclaimed.

"Don't worry about it too much, I think she knows if she fires you fans will go crazy and our views will decrease." Barrett says.

Time goes by and both Jaina and Barrett have gone home. I've gotten my shower, brushed my teeth, washed my face, and now I'm writing in my diary. I write in my diary almost every day because it's a good stress reliever and helps me undertake my feelings sometimes. It also just makes me a better person in general. I turn off my lamp then shut my eyes letting sleep takeover me.
__________________________

I wake up to my alarm and rollover putting a pillow over my head. This never gets any easier. I finally stand up and stretch. I quickly brush my teeth and face then walk over to my closet and pick out an outfit. I usually always try to impress Krista when I'm near her just because she's my boss so I go with casual but still professional. I put on a loose black sweater dress with boots. I then put some makeup on, not overdoing anything. I realize it's time to leave so I quickly grab a banana to eat on my way and begin driving.

I rush in Krista's office and explain my self while walking back in forth not looking up. "I'm so sorry I'm late, it's just the traffic was tremendously awful then there was this stupid guy that thought it was a good idea to wink at me at a red light which somehow made me go a whole other way and then—"

"Danielle." Krista says. I look up to see her and another woman looking at me. The other woman is absolutely stunning. I can't take my eyes off her. "Earth to Danielle!" Krista says snapping her fingers in my face.

"Yes, I'm listening." I say smiling at her.

"So we're all tired of Maya and Jack and the fans hate it so we'll be giving you a new love interest." She explains.

"Great! Who are they?" I ask happily because I don't have to knock teeth with Grey anymore.

"Actually... she's in this room." I quickly look at the woman from earlier forgetting she was even here then blushing furiously because she is by far the most attractive human I've ever met. "This is Stefania Spampinato, she plays Dr.Carina Deluca on Grey's Anatomy. You will have your first table read today with the whole cast of course." I thought it was tomorrow!

"It's so great to meet you Bella!" She says shaking my hand. She has an Italian accent, oh my god that is so attractive.

"Yes! I'm looking forward to working with you." I say back smiling.

"Okay, great now get out of my office." Krista says while laughing.

We made our way out and Stefania breaks the silence. "Can you help me find my trailer?"