Drugged

Sesshoumaru's POV

When Sesshoumaru finally located Kagome, she was sitting at the bar with Shippo. He growled under his breath when his eyes landed on the kit. He didn't trust the fox at all.

He was too young to handle his instincts and his kind were not known for their honesty. It was especially obvious after the way he had stormed off earlier from the table.

The four males sat around the table and watched as the girls danced together.

"Those girls have the attention of every male here, and they're completely oblivious," Koga muttered.

They all nodded at Koga's comment and then Inu Yasha elbowed Koga in the side. "Two of those belong to us, we must be amazing," Inu Yasha said with a laugh.

"Yeah right, you two don't deserve either of those girls and you know it," Shippo said with a smirk.

Inu Yasha laughed. "Hey, speaking of girls. Just how close are you to getting Kagome? I saw that little thumbs up you gave her." Inu Yasha poked Sesshoumaru to get his attention.

"What are you talking about, she's not his," Shippo snapped.

Sesshoumaru turned to the seething kit and smirked.

"The kit thinks he's taking her as his mate," Koga explained sarcastically.

Sesshoumaru released a laugh that sounded more like a bark and sneered at the fox. "I don't know if you've noticed kit, but my scent is all over her, and you aren't even old enough to emit your own scent. She thinks of you as a child and you know it."

Shippo turned red, and growled softly at Sesshoumaru who simply snorted at him.

"Go play fox, we both know you aren't strong enough to challenge me," he taunted.

Shippo slipped off his chair, and sulked off into the crowd.

Inu Yasha burst out laughing, and Koga frowned at Sesshoumaru.

"I realize that he was challenging you but don't you think that was a bit harsh? What if he tells Kagome?" Koga asked.

Sesshoumaru shrugged and placed his attention back on the girl in question. "She is no longer as fond of the kit as she once was. He's been pushing himself on her to the point she's uncomfortable being around him. Although, I am not truly courting her as of yet, she still smells of me which should be sufficient to show the kit she's spoken for."

Inu Yasha's jaw nearly fell to the floor with Sesshoumaru's words. "Why the fuck not? You spent 500 years pining over her!"