𝟭𝟲 || 𝘁𝗼𝘂𝗼𝘂

THE NEXT DAY:

THE NEXT DAY:

"You got everything?" ( D/n ) asks you as you walk through the front door of your house, a small bag of food slung over your shoulder. You nod as you approach the car parked next to the sidewalk.

"You do realise we could take a train right? It'll be much quicker." You point out as you open the front door and chuck the bag in and onto the passenger seat.

"Yeah but then we wouldn't be able to eat freely or play our playlist now would we?" He says, shutting the back door on the other side of the car he walks around to you.

"I'm going to say goodbye to the boys, you don't have to if you don't want to but it'll be nice if you do." He tells you as he walks past you, a small smile on his mouth.

You watch him walk into the house before looking back at the car in front of you. You turn back to the door. The car, the door, the car, the door. You sigh before following the same direction as your dad, you were surprised by your actions.

"Make sure 'Tsumu doesn't touch the stove. Also, I'm fine with you having girls- or guys over but no parties and clean up after yourselves." You hear ( D/n ) instruct before he tells them when ( M/n )'s new shifts are.

You lean against the wall, behind the step into the main house. Tapping your foot on the stone floor, you feel your patience running thin as your dad ruffles their hair and places a quick kiss on their foreheads before turning to your direction.