HELLUVA BOSS- EP. 6// Murder Spree// Pt. 3 (<--Fanmade--)

Warning: Not smut, but sexual themes

'Maybe... Maybe Striker was right...

I don't really want to be "the homeless bitch" that everyone calls me...

Maybe I want to be more than just a nuisance...

Maybe I just want to be-'

Scarlette was pulled out of her thoughts when Striker walked in, "Have ya changed your mind, huh?"

She thought for a moment, "Yeah, but I don't want to f-"

He immediately pins her to the ground.

"You didn't let me f-"

His lips slammed against hers, he uses his tongue. It wrapped around her tongue.

She pushes him off, "What the fuck!!!? You didn't even let me finish what I was going to say!"

"Say it then"

Scarlette gasps for air, but Striker slammed her against the floor again.

"Ouch! Please be more careful!"

"Well? Tell me what you were going to say ~"

She tries shoving him off, but he has his grip...

"Stop toying with me! I am not interested in fucking you!"

"You nervous?"

"No, I just don't want to do that! When will you fucking understand that I don't want to do that?!"

He gets off, "And what kind of trauma, did ya go through to not want to fuck?"

"NONE! I just simply don't want to... so back off!"

"No, sugar blosso-"

"Don't you dare finish that word!"

"Huh, What are you gonna do about it?"

"I... I... I... ugh..."

He covers her mouth, "You. can't. do. nothin."

She slaps his hand away, then looks at the audience, "I don't know why he is so horny, guys?"

"Who are you talkin to?"

"Oh, nothing..."

He comes closer, "I am not horny."

"Then why are you trying to seduce me!? Why is everyone so interested in me! Why are people liking me!? Why did you kidnap me!? What is wrong with everyone? What is wrong with anyone?! WHY!? WHY STRIKER!? WHYYY!!!"

She shakes him, he grabs her arms and pulls them off. She could see that he was confused and shocked.

Scarlette pulls away and turns around covering her head, "This is why I should die!"

*Relatable though*

Scarlette turns back around, "Take me home right now!"

"No"

She groans, "WHY!?"

He comes over there, his tail making a rattling sound *which I sort of accidentally forgot to mention in the recent uploads*

"Because, you are powerful, little rose. We could team up and kill Stolas. We can be the two most powerful imps in hell!"

He holds her hips, clearly uncomfortable, she ignores this action.

"Why do you want my help? Why are you trying to kill Stolas, and why do you hate him so bad? Why do care so much about me being popular and famous? Do you think I am going to drag you down because I look weak?! Why are you holding my hips right now and why are you so cringy? Why are you so hot and why are you helping me... oh... that took a wrong turn just a second ago..."

"That's a lotta questions"

"I am aware..."

She backs away, and crosses her arms, "If you want me to kill Stolas so bad, then let's get out of this dusty cabin, and let me go back to my friends. Or I will refuse..."

"So you agree then?" His smile growing.

"No, I never said I will..."

He frowns, and walks closer, "You lived in a bad childhood, am I right? You lived with rich, powerful people, correct? And I am certain that your family hated you... they hated you so bad... they hated the way you acted?" He lifts her chin, "The pretty looks?"

She turns away quickly, but he managed to get in front of her and wrap his tail around her waist a little. It's not like he is squeezing her, but sort of in a way. He is not doing it to cause pain, only to trap her.

"Why wouldn't you hate rich asses?" He asks.

"H-How do you know all these things about me? How did you know?"

He looks away smiling and looks back, "I have my ways."

He lets her go and walks towards a window.

"You don't understand! Stolas isn't like my family! He is kind and nice... he took me under his wing, no... no pun intended..."

Suddenly, Striker was right in front of her. She squeaks with fear.

"You would care about someone who fucks your boss? Who insists that you fuck himself?"

"Well... at least he doesn't abuse me like my family! That's something! At least he isn't an asshole... like you..."

He slams her against the wall and chokes her, "You shouldn't have said anythin, you son of a-"

There were several gunshots, Striker turns around.

Blitzo was furious, "Get your slimy ass western dick fingers off her!"

Moxxie and Millie come in as well, holding up guns and pointing at him. Striker growls.

"We suggest you leave her alone, and never touch her again..." Moxxie says.

"Yeah, or we'll shoot your ass!"

Striker grabs the rifle and starts shooting at Blitzo and the rest. There was a gunfight...

Scarlette dodged a bullet, "Be careful!" She screamed when she got shot in the leg. She limps away, Blitzo grabs her and runs back to the van.

They all drive away.

"Thanks you guys, I thought I was a goner there! I didn't think you guys would try to find me..."

Blitzo hugs her, even though he is supposed to take the wheel, "Aw, that's okay! At least your safe... of course we would find you! We are a big happy family..."

He hugged Moxxie, Loona, Millie, Scarlette, and surprisingly enough, the toy pony he got.

"BLITZO THE WHEEL!!!" Loona yells.

Blitzo grabs the wheel, almost crashing into a truck. Everyone looked mad and him, and he smiles nervously and shrugs.

"Okay, maybe someone else should take the wheel next time..."

"Not this van! This is mine... mine!" Blitzo barked.

"Okay... Okay..." Scarlette puts her hands out in a 'calm down already' motion.

Everyone laughs like at the end of every teen drama...

"Cliché!!!" Scarlette yells.