Sleep

Type: Emitter

Description: The user emits an aura that forces anyone within its reach into a deep sleep that they're unable to awake from until the quirk is deactivated. Anyone put to sleep by this quirk will not necessarily wake up immediately after the quirk is deactivated. Typically it will take between 2-6 — depending on how well-rested or sleep deprived the person is — hours for them to wake up naturally. In some instances, it may take even longer for a person to wake up if they are severely sleep-deprived. If the quirk is inactive, outside factors are able to wake up affected people before the 2-6 hour mark; such as loud noises, someone physically shaking/ hitting them, or anything else that would typically wake a person up.

Drawbacks: The quirk cannot be used on targeted people. If affects both enemies and allies alike so the user must be sure to arrive before any of their allies as not to put them to sleep as well. If the user is sleep-deprived, there is a chance that they will be affected by their own aura and will not wake up until either something wakes them up or the 2-6 hour window passes.

Subfeatures: No matter how well-rested they are, the user has dark bags under their eyes. The user also has constant bedhead no matter how often the bush or style their hair.

Public Use: Yes