Chapter 4: Isn't null Generous?

Sorry that I haven't updated this in a while, I've been busy with homework, Family Guy, and my Setosorcerer story. It's kind of my main one at the moment and this is my side story for other productivity. However, I have been asked to upload a chapter and I agreed. *Sigh* I sound so freaking snobby and proper- it sickens me. Can't you just imagine this being read by Stewie Griffin? Admit it, it sounds like that in your head now. Yeah, it f****** does... ANYWAY! On with the story. It was a bright, cheery morning...

Third Person POV

Mitch and Jerome raced their way over to Seto's library, only to find all of their friends at the front porch, laughing loudly about something, probably from school.

        "What's going on here?" Jerome asked as they approached. Seto turned to them. "I thought we were cleaning?"

        Seto laughed, "Are you kidding? I never give a speck of dust a chance at falling on those shelves! There's nothing to clean! I just wanted to see you guys again."

        "Oh." Mitch and Jerome smiled, then sat down. Seto eyed Jerome curiously.

        "What's wrong?" asked Jerome. Seto seemed hesitant.

        "There's something diff-" he was cut off by a sudden darkening of the sky and a misty forging of words in the distance.

        'null: Set time to 12000'

        "Oh, crap," Ian muttered. Darts fell down upon him as another message appeared next to his wobbling form.

        'null: Gave 10 tranquilizer darts to Ssundee'

        He fell into Quentin's arms, unconscious. Another second later:

        'null: Gave 10 tranquilizer darts to HuskyMudkipper'

        He collapsed.

        'null: Gave 10 tranquilizer darts to deadlox'

        Thud.

        'null: Gave 10 tranquilizer darts to SkythekidRS'

        Thud.

        'null: Gave 10 tranquilizer darts to MunchingBrotato'        

        Thud.

        'null: Gave 10 tranquilizer darts to Goldsolace'

        Thud.

        'null: Gave 10 tranquilizer darts to kkcomics'        

        Thud.

        'null: Gave 10 tranquilizer darts to BajanCanadian'

        Thud.

        'null: Gave 10 tranquilizer darts to TrueMU'

        Thud.

        'null: Gave 10 tranquilizer darts to setosorcerer'

        "Seto, I didn't know your tag was-"

        Thud.

        'null: Gave 10 tranquilizer darts to JeromeASF'

        "Never mind..."

        Thud.

Sorry about the short chapter, I just have this strange, unhealthy desire to write cliff hangers! It's gonna get me in trouble some day... :P Oh well! It's something!