19 - don't know the answer

As soon as Liam closed the door of his mate's house behind him, he felt a tight grip from behind, but he acknowledged perfectly well. Theo's touch was no mystery to him, far from it. He longed for it, he wanted it to be a constant presence against him.

«you didn't tell me why we left.» Liam whispered. The chimera tightened his grip, placing a kiss on his cheek that was on fire.

«you wanted to leave.» the older one replied, moving away from him and shrugging his shoulders.

«yes, but you didn't have to. I mean, I know it's safer to stay all together.» the wolf admitted.

«Liam, if something has to happen, then it will happen. Whether we are alone or with the pack does not change things. If they want to attack us they will do it.» the chimera sighed.

«but we should avoid giving him golden opportunities.»

Theo glanced at the ceiling in an exasperated tone «it doesn't matter, you couldn't stand being there anymore. I know, I felt it. And I wouldn't have let you go home alone.»

«I wouldn't have gone without you.» Liam admitted biting his lip, causing the other a smile that made his heart beat faster and faster. Theo approached making their fronts collide.

«I know and I also know that you wanted to be with me, because I want it too.» he replied making him blush as usual.

«I'm also tired.» Liam continued undaunted, and he nodded, taking his hand and leading him upstairs.

The evening air was cold, on the other hand they were almost at the end of February, and the temperatures were not yet ideal. In Liam's opinion, Theo almost never felt cold, unless it was an excuse to hug him wherever and whenever he wanted. Actually, Liam loved those moments, because they were always perfect.

As soon as they reached the chimera's room, Theo promtly freed Liam from his sweatshirt, leaving him with the half-sleeved shirt he was wearing below, while he freed himself completely from the shirt he was wearing.

Seeing Theo bare-chested always had a strange effect on him, although he saw him that way most of the time they spent together. They often showered together and knew each other's bodies perfectly, especially since Liam had raised their bar of giving each others pleasure.

Theo dragged him on the bed with him and Liam didn't have to be told twice. He shook off his jeans and right way slipped under the duvet, next to the chimera that had remained in his boxer shorts.

The wolf was as comfortable as he could, but he turned his nose up seeing that the other didn't decide to lie down. He was doing it on purpose and Liam knew it well. It was always the same story.

«what's the matter, puppy? Can't you sleep?» the bigger one made fun of him.

«and you?» the other growled in response.

«you're right,» the chimera admitted «I'm cold.»

«well, scrub it yourself.» Liam snapped giving him his back and crouching better in the duvet.

Theo stared at him in hurt and, after not even ten seconds, Liam heard him crawl under the covers approaching him.

He reached him and wrapped him in an embrace, running a hand around his waist and his lips resting behind her ear. He knew very well how sensitive Liam was in that point.

«Liam?» Theo called him again, causing the wolf in question to laugh at him, knowing very well what the chimera wanted.

«what?» he murmured in response, avoiding turning around.