5 - I hear your heart

He had slept with Theo again, this time at the other's house.

There was nothing strange, they were friends, right? Quite right? No. His brain kept saying no, even though he wanted to think yes. How else could he consider him? He was a member of the pack, he had become a friend for the most of them, even Malia trusted him more now.

What about him? Could he consider him a friend? He wasn't sure if their relationship actually could be compared to what he had with Mason or what Theo had with Stiles. Quite the contrary.

He and Mason were best friends and they didn't sleep together - or rather, not the way it had happened to them. He had never woken up clinging to Mason and he had surely never felt the uncontrollable urge to touch his hair or lips. Because, for the fuck's sake, he felt like a fool after having feel the instinct to touch Theo's lips, because they seemed so soft and for some obscure reason he wanted to give a certainty to his thoughts.

Maybe some witch had come to town and cast a spell on him, because it wasn't really his thing. Had he really wanted to touch those lips with his finger and did his wolf really seem to wag his tail at that thought?

He ran a hand through his hair ruffling more and hurried to step in the main entrance, seeing Mason and Corey in the distance exchange a kiss. Who knows how it was like kissing another boy? He wondered if kissing Theo would have felt if his lips were really soft as they looked. He shook his head violently, as if a ghost had blown over him. What the hell was he thinking? Surely he was still sleepy, wasn't he? For sure.

«are you okay? Looks like you've just seen a ghost.» Mason greeted him.

«I'm fine, just a little tired.» he replied, looking around.

There was Ian on the other side of the hallway glancing at him, before looking away all of sudden. Okay. Now he was the one who seemed to have just seen a ghost. He saw Mason and Corey frown, looking over his shoulder. What's up with all of them this morning? He turned around, finally understanding why Ian seemed to have seen the devil.

Theo was approaching quickly and many students were watching him. Wait, had he just glared at Ian? Why? He didn't even have time to think that he felt himself grabbed by the arm by the chimera and dragged out of the building. He wasn't even resisting. Good, he was making a fool of himself in front of half school.

«ehy, what are you doing?» he said, freeing himself from the grip of the oldest as soon as they were out of reach of prying eyes.

«usually in the morning you say goodbye when you go away.» Theo replied instead, making Liam's eyes open wide.

«what? Did you come here just for this?» Liam shouted upset.

«yes.»

«I don't remember you saying goodbye to me the other time.» the wolf said trying to avert his eyes from Theo's. However, that option seemed impossible at the moment.

«touché.» Theo replied making him frown. He saw the chimera bite his lower lip and glance over his shoulder. Why was he biting his lip? No, why didn't he stop? «has that green-eyed guy hit on you again?» then the chimera asked, giving him a strange look.

«excuse me?» Liam stammered in disbelief. What the hell was going on?

«you heard me.» the oldest snapped.