~|Muted| Kozume Kenma~

"Hey Ken Ken!!!" I said as I entered my boyfriend's gaming room who was busy playing Call of Duty on his PC. He then looked at me with a smile on his face.

"Hello pudding

"Hello pudding. Do u need something? "-Kenma

"Yes👉👈"

"What that pudding?"-Kenma

" Your attention and love"

"Ik Y/N. But I'm in a middle of a match with Kuroo and others. I will give u cuddles after this match okay?"-Kenma

" Okay then." I said as I sat on the couch behind him watching him going back to his PC. Hmm... I wonder how I can turn on Kozume while he is playing.

Oh I have an idea but I may have to call my friends after this to get me a wheelchair.

Kenma's POV:

I got back to my game as I continued my match between Kuroo and some of my other friends that I knew back then.

"Sorry I'm back guys"

"What happened there bro?" Bokuto

"Sorry my girlfriend came in."

"Y/N-SAN!?! HEY HEY HEY!!! HELLO Y/N IF U CAN HEAR ME!!!"-Bokuto

" GEEZ BOKUTO SHUT UP U ARE GOING TO BUST MY BEST FRIEND'S EAR DRUMS OUT!!!"-Kuroo

"Well u already did Kuroo thxs"

"BHAHAHAHHAAHA!!! ROASTED!!!"-Tsuki

"HAHAHA HAHAHA!!! GOOD ONE DUDE!!!"-Iwazumi

" KENNNMMMAAA!!! 🥺🥺🥺"-Kuroo

"OH NO!!! KENMA ARE U OKAY!?!"- Hinata

"Don't worry Shoyo I'm fine"

I started to giggle to myself. "Ngh~" I flinched to the sudden sexy voice that even boys heard it making me a blushing mess.

"B-Bro? What was that?"-Bokuto

"I-I"

"Was that Y-Y/N-San?"-Hinata

" Uh-yeah-"

I turned around to see Y/N all naked with her eyes shut and heavy and hot breaths coming out of her mouth. I blushed covering my mouth with surprised and shocked to see how sexy Y/N was rn. "Fuck~Daddy~More~" she moaned and also started to moan my name turning me on.

"Kenma!?! ARE U 2 DOING IT WHILE PLAYING!?!?"-Kuroo

"Shut up will u? And no."

"Then why does Y-Y/N keep moaning you're u-uh name?"-Iwazumi

" She just w-wants me to plz her rn. So gtg g-guys. U guys can continue the match without me."

"Okay bro have fun~😏"-Tsuki

God damnit Y/N why did u have to turn me on like this?

Back to Your POV:

Welp, that worked I guess. He removed his headphones placing it on the table closed his game and started to remove his clothes.

He grabbed a condom from the table and put it on his member. He hovered over me smirking down at me. " U asked for it pudding~" he said in a sexy tone. I just smirked back at him. He grabbed my legs lifting them up and he pushed his member into me. "F-Fuck~Yes~" I moaned as he started to thrust into me.

"U like that pudding?~"-Kenma

" Yes~"

"Yes what?~"-Kenma

" Yes daddy~"

"Good pudding~" Kozume said as he started to pick up the pace. After a few more thrusting, he started to kiss my lips roughly as he continues to thrust in a much faster and harder. After he a few more minutes of thrusting I was closes to my climax. I was trying to tell him that I was close but he just keep on kissing my until I reach my climax. My milk spilled out as he slowly took out his member and threw away the condom in the trash.

"U did well Y/N."-Kenma

"Thx Ken. I luv u~" I said with a sloppy smile. "I luv u pudding~" Kozume chuckled as he leaned down again giving me more kisses on my lips until-

"AHHHHHHH!!!!!!"-Bokuto

"OMG!!! WTF BOKUBRO!!! I WAS TRYING TO LISTEN THEM MORE!!!"-Kuroo

"U guys are so weird these days."-Tsuki

"Sure says the one who does it with Yams-"-Iwazumi

"SHUT UP!!!"-Tsuki

"Omg...K-Kozume....U d-didn't-" I stuttered as I looked up at Kozume's face all in shock and embarrassment looking at his PC. He closed his game but he forgot to close his Discord and he was left unmuted the whole time while we were doing it. 

"Omg Y/N I'm so sorry!!! I-I didn't know!!"-Kenma

"No it's okay Ken. U-U just forgot to turn off your stuff all the way" I said with a smile on my face. He just groaned while covering his cute red face with his hands as he laid down on my chest. I giggled as I stroked his long dark brown and blonde locks. Welp, we better make sure that we are muted before me and Ken will have sex again.