~|Pool of Love| Akaashi Keiji~

Today I met with my boyfriend Keiji for Bokuto's B-Day party in his house. I met up with Kejij in front of my house waiting for me. I waved at him as he smiled back at me. He wrapped his arm around me giving me a kiss on my lips.

"Hey Keiji~"

"Hello Darling. Are u ready to go to Bokuto-San's house now?"-Akasshi

" Yep!!! Let's go!! I bought Bokuto a cute owl plushie. What about u Keiji?"

"I bought him some new clothes that he wanted."-Akasshi

I giggled as we both got in his car and we drove to Bokuto's house. When we arrived there we greeted Bokuto happy B-Day.

We mostly just stayed the there the whole day having fun with Bokuto and with other of our friend from high school like Kuroo, Tuski, Oikawa, Kenma, Iwazumi and others.

The fun part was that there was a pool!!!! YES!!! It was night time and the boi were so drunk after except me. Surprisingly, Akasshi got drunk within like 3 shots.

Now Oikawa is just twerking his flat ass on the table, Iwazumi just admiring him, Kuroo and Kenma making out, Bokuto twerking his cake with Oikawa and others just doing their own things.

It was a good thing that I didn't get as drunk as them. The other people who were at the party already left cause there was a certain time for them to leave. I just took on shot and that was it.

So I decided to go to the pool while waiting for Keiji to pass out or something. I removed my clothing leaving my bra and undies and jumped into the pool and just chilled.

"Man this is the life" I said to myself sighing

"Man this is the life" I said to myself sighing. I wonder where is Keiji. He might be with Bokuto and the others maybe. I closed my eeyes and putted my head on the edge of pool to relax myself.

After a few minutes in the pool I felt something kissing me on my chest which made me jolt up a bit making moan and shot my eyes open. I looked down and blushed to see my drunk boyfriend shirtless.

"K-KEIJI!?!"

"HeLLo DArlinG~♥"-Akasshi

" W-WHAT-ARE U D-DOING!?!"

"JuST GivInG mY daRliNG SoMe lOvE~"-Akasshi

" Keiji babe u are drunk as f right now-"

I moaned again as he continued to kiss my chest and up to neck. He started to lick my neck leaving bite marks all over my neck.

He grabbed the bottom of my legs  making me wrap my legs around him. I pulled him closer to me making us heat up more. He then grinded his clothed member making me moan more louder as I gripped his black soft hair.

"F-Fuck~Keiji~More~" I moaned. He then went more harder making me arch my back as me head went back still moaning loudly. Keiji pulled from the back of the head making our lips smash together kissing roughly. We continue for awhile until we got interrupted by a voice.

"Oi u 2 should get out now."-Iwazumi

" I WaS PlANning On iT~♥"-Akasshi

"Y-Yeah. Thxs Iwa."

"DArlINg leTs ConTiNE ThIs On ThE CouCh~"

"Yeah u n3ed to help your boyfriend out Y/N. Just don't be to loud. I still have to fix up Shittykawa. So have fun"-Iwazumi

" I-I-I y-yeah-😳😳😳"