Goodbye Road

(Hello my amazing readers! I feel so guilty for disappearing for so long. To be honest with you, this was my very first real book and I was very unsure of what to do with it. I got stuck after the last chapter, and I felt like I wasn't putting in my full effort. From now on I will push through for you guys! You deserve it. Thank you so much to all the lovely ARMY's you are all a blessing!)

It's been about 6 months and you and Yoongi haven't spoken. You began to move on and realised that as long as he was happy you were happy. Oddly enough, the others didn't distance themselves from you, in fact, Jungkook was acting very strange. "Ya! Y/n" You snapped out of your thoughts. As you turned around Jungkook was standing in front of you, "What are you doing here?" He asked you. You looked around to see if anyone was with him. "What do you mean? This is a coffee shop, am I not allowed to be here?" He blushed. "No, no. I mean why are you here... alone" He rubbed the back of his neck glueing his eyes to his sneakers. "Oh, well, my friend is a bit busy so she couldn't join me-" He completely cut you off with a sharp, "I can hang out with you! If... if that's okay with you?" He slowly blinked at you. You were so confused, weren't they supposed to be practising for their upcoming album. You weren't going to ask, he was a grown man and you weren't his mother. "Yeah, we can hang out." You both walked into the cafe. "What would you like to drink? I'll treat you." You asked him. His eyes lingered on yours for quite a while before he answered, "Americano is good." You were about to sit down when he pulled out the chair for you, "Wh-uh" You didn't know how to respond. 'He's really grown up and become such a gentleman these last few months.' You smiled and sat down. He sat in front of you and everything went a bit quiet. Before you could say something he asked, "How have you been lately, Y/n?" You smiled and diverted the conversation, "How is your album coming along?" His cheerful face turned into a concerned one, but out of respect, he replied. "It's going well." He tried to lighten the mood, "Jin-Hyung struggles with the dance, but we often encourage him. to keep trying. Hmm, ah, Namjoon-Hyung is still breaking things as usual." You both laughed. It was the first time you have genuinely smiled in the last 6 months. "Thank you," You said with the smile still fresh on your face, "For?" He asked you. "For making me smile, It's been a while." He looked at you and held your hand on the table, "I'll always be here for you, Y/n. I'm sorry we haven't seen much of you, but I...WE miss you." He cleared his throat. Suddenly a tall young woman walked into the shop, "This is where you are hiding, Jeon Jungkook!" She said loudly, he seemed to try and avoid her eye contact. "Ah, Soomin-ah! How are you doing?" He asked her sheepishly, you looked at both of them, you could already read the situation. "I should probably leave-" Jungkook grabbed your wrist as you got up. "No, please, stay." He looked deep into your eyes. Soomin noticed the look in his eyes and shot a dirty look at you. "Who are you supposed to be?" She snarled at you, "My girlfriend!" Jungkook spat out before you could even open your mouth, you looked at him and your eyebrows crinkled up. "What?" You whispered. He smiled and said softly, "Please just play along..." You looked at Soomin and back at Jungkook, 'A saesang' You thought it was probably best to play along. "Y-yes...Uh. I'm his girlfriend" You sat down. Soomin huffed and stormed out. A local reporter was, unfortunately, sitting right behind you and Jungkook.